Buy Best BIOL 101-Principles of Biology
An examination of the fundamental characteristics common among living things. Emphasis is placed upon studies of the cell, energy, metabolism, reproduction, heredity, ecology, phylogeny, and the diversity of life.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
An understanding of the basic characteristics of life is a significant asset to an individual. Individuals live among and relate to myriads of life forms around, on, and within them. As individuals begin to appreciate the diversity and ecological significance of life forms, they begin to function more effectively within the sphere of dominion God has allotted them.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Logically organize, critically analyze, and apply scientific ideas, theories, and information.
- Apply basic biological and scientific principles to real and hypothetical circumstances to predict likely outcomes or behaviors.
- Apply biological and environmental principles from the biblical worldview, to make informed decisions on moral and ethical issues and to weigh the consequences of those decisions.
General Education Foundational Skill Learning Outcomes
- Social and Scientific Inquiry 1: Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of social and/or natural sciences on the world in which we live.
- Social and Scientific Inquiry 3: Apply solutions for a social and/or scientific dilemma experienced in society.
- Social and Scientific Inquiry 4: Describe how social and/or scientific inquiry equips human beings to be participants in God’s redemptive work.
- Communication and Information Literacy 1: Discover and evaluate information to accomplish a specific purpose.
- Communication and Information Literacy 4: Demonstrate a basic understanding of the role of research and scholarship to apply it in various contexts.
- Critical Thinking 2: Structure an argument or position using credible evidence and valid reasoning.
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
In this course, you will complete the Scientific Method Assignment. This assignment will be
accessed through the Cengage platform. The homework is based on the material in the text. In addition, Cengage may be accessed outside of Canvas. At the end of the assigned module,
Cengage will automatically grade the assignment.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student will respond to the provided prompt and post a thread of at least 100 words. In addition to the thread, the student must submit 2 replies of at least 100 words to 2 classmates’ threads. This assignment aligns with the following FSLOs: Social and Scientific Inquiry 1, 3, and 4; Critical Thinking 2.
Individual Assignments (5)
The student will construct a single sentence to include within it four phrases that present that life forms other than man are significant.
The student will select a variety of biomolecules from a provided list and answer a series of directed questions.
Gain skills in text research by completing the weekly study guide.
Classify 10 brief cancer excerpts into one of 3 ways to fight cancer.
Identify components of blood and relate how life is in the blood Scripturally.
These assignments align with the following FSLOs: Communication and Information Literacy 1 and 4.
- Eight weekly quizzes will contain multiple-choice questions that come solely from the textbook and will be open-book/open-notes. The quizzes will have a time limit of 50 minutes.
- One quiz will contain one multiple-answer question based on the classification of living things, will be open-book/open-notes, and will have a time limit of 50 minutes.
Need Assistance with Course?
If you’re looking for instant exam support to de-stress, the answer is just a click away. Professional mentoring can help you solve the weakest problems and achieve unprecedented results. There was a problem. See online help at IWantOnlineclasshelp.com. It knows all the important additives that will help you achieve your ideals to the fullest.
- If you request housing evaluation assistance, we will pay interest.
- I just want to rent and Pay Someone to Take My Exam.
- Our online exam tutors create questionnaires based primarily on track material. You will get whatever answer you seek.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486