Buy Best BUSI 755-Organizational and Executive Coaching
Comprehensive overview of business coaching theory, methodology, and techniques, including organizational coaching theories and frameworks, coaching skills and techniques, and executive coaching, resulting in an experiential and individualized leader development process that builds a leader’s capability to achieve short- and long-term organizational goals.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Organizational and executive coaching form the foundation of the student’s ability to critically evaluate aspects of organizational culture. This is accomplished through the practical application of the methodologies, techniques, and assessments conducted within the executive coaching framework. The specific application of the coaching strategies directly supports the organization’s leadership in designing and implementing programs to improve current practices.
The mission of the DBA program is to provide an opportunity for qualified students to attain academic, professional, and practical competence—within the Christian worldview—which prepares students for opportunities and corresponding additional responsibilities, beyond the master’s degree level. The DBA program emphasizes practical and real-world applications in both the coursework and the major applied doctoral research project requirements.
The vision of the DBA program is to produce graduates with intellectual and professional competencies in the following areas:
- the ability to present and defend arguments based on theories, concepts, and empirical evidence in matters relating to research methodology and research design, as well as those relating to the business disciplinary domain in which the research is located;
- the ability to demonstrate the capacity for reflective and analytical business thinking;
- the ability to draw together relevant concepts and theories from different business disciplines to gain a better understanding of the organizational context in which particular problems or opportunities arise;
- the ability to analyze problems and issues arising in business and management contexts, utilizing relevant theories, concepts, and empirical findings;
- the ability to identify and analyze questions and issues in business; and
- the ability to design, implement, and successfully conclude empirical research projects.
Each of the above will be considered in light of biblical principles, and be integrated into the Christian worldview.
The DBA program philosophy supports both the program mission and vision and is as follows. Ph.D. programs in business focus intensively on preparing candidates for academic careers and conducting highly specialized academic research, i.e., the development of new theories in business and other related business fields. Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) programs focus on the application of theory rather than on the development of new theory. While also intended to prepare graduates for academic careers, the DBA, by its focus on the application of theory, has more practical application in managerial settings than the Ph.D.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the needs of the organizational culture with available executive coaching strategies while explaining why a specific strategy was selected (Synthesis, DBA PLOs 1 & 3).
- Evaluate the effectiveness of selected coaching strategies on organizational objectives, processes, and practices (Analysis, DBA PLO 2).
- Formulate relevant summary data from applications of coaching skills using his/her reflective skills and individual ability (Evaluation, DBA PLOs 1 & 3).
- Integrate a biblical worldview and the course material within the context of executive organizational coaching (Synthesis, DBA PLO 4).
Textbook readings and presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in Module/Week 1.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, this course requires 3 distinct discussions. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the Course Content section of Blackboard.
Thematic Integration of Faith and Learning Paper Assignment
This course requires 1 distinct paper that integrates concepts of organizational and executive coaching with a biblical worldview. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the Course Content section of Blackboard.
ADRP Prospectus Assignment
This course requires 1 distinct research prospectus related to the student’s literature review on organizational and executive coaching. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the Course Content section of Blackboard.
Literature Review Assignment
This course requires 1 distinct literature review on concepts of organizational and executive coaching. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the Course Content section of Blackboard.
Want to Buy Course?
Looking for Take My Class for Me?
Take My Online Take Exam experts to take the hassle out of grading exams online. Our exam helpers will guide you through the most accurate solutions in preparing for your online exam. Make sure you seek recommendations from online exam helpers and find the right course to clarify your thoughts. Our group has provided online exam assistance to many college students in prestigious locations around the world simply because college students have decent grades in the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK. So, what are you prepared for?
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to outdo yourself with your eyes.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486