Buy Best CHEM 120 Unit 7 Chemistry Project Chemistry of Nutrition CO 10
This week you need to get your topic approved for the group project due in Week 7. Please review the requirements for this assignment now.
Week 7 Assignment Requirements
Students will work in groups of 2-4 students. Working as a group, students will pick a topic based on course outcomes (COs), and research that topic for its connection to nursing/health care. Students may pick a topic from the suggested topics list or instructors may choose to assign specific topics to students. Additionally, students may choose a different topic that is relevant to the COs as long as the faculty approves it. Students must get approval for their chosen topic and format from the instructor.
Students will present or submit their projects using the format specified by the instructor. Each student must contribute meaningfully to the project and be part of the project presentation. The instructor will specify a due date for the project. Additionally, instructors may have additional requirements. Students must check with their instructor regarding the presentation topic, format, and any additional requirements. Students are encouraged to start work on this project early in the session.
- PowerPoint or Prezi presentations
- Model-based presentation
- Poster presentation
- Creating a video to demonstrate/show the topic
- A report in Microsoft Word
- Creating an animation to demonstrate/show the topic
- Apply the scientific method to propose a hypothesis and set up an experiment including positive and negative controls and appropriate units of
- Predict the numbers of protons, neutrons, and electrons given the atomic symbol or limited information for a specific isotope of an element and relate them to atomic mass and
- Determine chemical names and/or chemical formulas for diatomic or simple polyatomic compounds and draw a Lewis structure, construct a molecular geometry and determine the polarity for a covalent
- Balance chemical equations, calculate the molar mass of all compounds in the reaction, and demonstrate how mole ratios play a role in
- Predict how a change in one or more of the parameters of a gas alters dependent gas parameters such as pressure, volume or
- Calculate the concentration and volume of a solution given solute and solvent parameters.
- Predict the properties of and identify reduction and oxidation agents as well as acids and bases by analysis of chemical formulas, chemical reactions, and solution pH values.
- Differentiate the common classes of organic functional groups and identify the appropriate common or IUPAC names, applications, and chemical structures for simple organic compounds,
- Differentiate between the types of radioactive decay at the subatomic level and provide real-world applications, sources, and
- Contrast the synthesis, composition, structure, and functions of major biological macromolecules and Illustrate the process of flow of genetic
Suggested Project Topics:
- Linking ADPIE/ADOPIE to the scientific method (CO 1)
- Chemistry and public health effects of the Flint River crisis (CO 6, 7)
- Isotopes in cancer treatment (CO 9)
- Uses of radioisotopes in imaging techniques and the importance of these techniques (CO 2, 9)
- Use of radioisotopes in diagnosis and therapy (not including imaging methods) (CO 2, 9)
- Simple ionic compounds in healthcare and their uses (CO 3)
- Why certain molecules are able to cross the blood-brain or placental barrier or skin while others are not (CO 8)
- Relating stoichiometry to dosage calculations (CO 4)
- Application of the ideal gas laws to gas canisters (CO 5)
- Acidosis and Alkalosis (CO 7)
- Tracking the functional group similarities between a series of synthetic drugs and the natural compounds they were based on (CO 8)
- Chemistry of therapeutic drug(s) and how they affect health/human body (CO 8)
- Chemistry of recreational drug(s)/chemicals and how they affect health/human body (CO 9/10)
- Use of polymers in clinical interventions (CO 8, 10)
- How vitamins and minerals/trace elements affect health/human body (CO 3)
- Chemistry of nutrition (CO 10) Selected Topic
- Looking at the gene sequence that is linked to a genetic disorder (CO 10)
- Gene Therapy (CO 10)
- Other topics as approved by the instructor
Want Guide to Projects?
Our online test-taking assistants are specialists who’re graduates of pinnacle universities with powerful subjective knowledge. Our professionals can take care of the troubles you’re dealing with on the subject of take my exam for me queries. Everything stages from easy topics to complex ones, we cowl they all beneath neath an unmarried platform. In case you’ve enrolled for a couple of problems with your online universities tests and also you do not have the time to cognizance on each of them concurrently then, you may sign up for our powerful nice of services, after which truly you may get favored assist withinside the shape of hiring for our professionals for doing my examination on-line for me at no hesitation.