Buy Best CLED 855-Teaching and Learning Theory and Practice in Leadership
This course integrates a study of teaching and learning theory in relation to leading a faith-based organization. The course develops an understanding of the role of teaching and learning in the processes of both leader and follower development. Major theories of learning are considered, critically and theologically evaluated, and applied.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
In order for someone to excel in the education profession, one needs to grasp that teaching is more than simply communicating information. This course will take a “hands on” approach in order to help students understand the big picture of teaching, learning, and assessment.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify biblical principles of teaching and learning and their application to leadership.
- Articulate the relationship between leadership and teaching.
- Analyze and evaluate the principles, practices, and dynamics of selected contemporary learning theories.
- Create the conceptual framework for teaching and learning.
- Analyze and create principles and practices of learning assessment for an instructional setting.
- Explore and create teaching strategies and methodologies that can enhance classroom instruction or organizational training.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt. Each thread must be at least 400 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to the threads of at least 2 classmates. Each reply must be at least 200 words (MLO: A, B, C, E)
Book Review Assignment
The student will conduct a 4–6-page Book Review of Teaching the World, using the current APA format. The review must follow the specific guidelines provided in the course. (MLO: E, F)
Curriculum Design Project Assignment
Students will develop a 6-part project that results in the creation of a graduate-level degree program. The 6 major parts of the project are:
- Curriculum Design Project: Part 1 – Benchmark Analysis Assignment
- Curriculum Design Project: Part 2 – Program Learning Outcomes & Degree Completion Plan Assignment
- Curriculum Design Project: Part 3 – Curriculum Map Assignment
- Curriculum Design Project: Part 4 – Syllabus Assignment
- Curriculum Design Project: Part 5 – Course Chart Assignment
- Curriculum Design Project: Part 6 – Lesson Plan Assignment
(MLO: C, D, E, F)
Quiz: Reading Report
The student will submit a written Reading Report Form for this course, attesting to the fact that he/she completed all required reading. (MLO: A, C)
Need Guide to Course?
Do you find it grueling to manage the pressure of taking online tests for a variety of fantastic molding as a lessee pupil? Assume? master the appetite to overreact, and our test mates will help you. An excellent embellishment service that you can go to. To all experimenters looking for excellent, reliable backing, we give exceptional backing. also, principally, questions about how to support online courses are answered. However, go, If you want to be paid to take an online test. You can call us or shoot a dispatch if you have any questions, but we prefer to be communicated by phone. Our administrations for Pay Someone to Take My Online Class are unique from all others. A mogul switch guarantee exists, so you. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486