Buy Best HLTH 637-Perspectives on Healthy Aging
This course presents an analysis of contemporary issues that contribute to health risk factors for aging populations. Students will learn methods and strategies leading to health promotion and disease prevention for the elderly. Spiritual health and cultural issues are also addressed as they relate to aging, death, and dying.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course serves as an elective for all concentrations within the Master of Public Health degree program. It offers practical approaches to a variety of health problems and health risks faced by aging individuals. Older persons comprise the fastest-growing demographic in the U.S. and among the fastest-growing globally; health professions students of all areas will benefit from exposure to the perspectives and approaches for healthy aging presented in this course.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe human aging in terms of its physical, psychological, social, and spiritual dimensions.
- Describe basic demographic trends of aging populations in the U.S. and globally.
- Identify common behavioral, social, and environmental risk factors that contribute to major health issues in aging populations.
- Propose appropriate and effective strategies for health promotion and primary and secondary disease prevention among older populations.
- Discuss approaches to personal and public health practices for aging populations as guided by the Christian worldview.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
The student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each discussion. Each thread must be 400 words, demonstrate course-related knowledge, and contain at least 2 scholarly citations in AMA format and 1 Biblical principle. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. In the reply, you will need to comment on their classmate’s thread and provide further discussion to demonstrate topic-related knowledge. Each reply must be 200 words.
Health Promotion Applications Assignments (6)
The student will write six 800–1,000-word papers synthesizing an assigned health topic for seniors. Each paper must include direct application to senior adults and incorporate at least 2 peer-reviewed published sources in addition to the textbook and the Bible. Each paper must be in the current AMA format.
The student will complete 4 quizzes consisting of 50 questions each in a variety of formats, including multiple-choice and true/false. Each quiz is open-book/open-notes and must be completed in 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Need to Purchase Course?
To quickly hire a selection of excellent services, go to IWantOnlineClassHelp.com. You must fill out the online form at www.IWantOnlineClassHelp.com and promptly submit all supporting paperwork, including your order ID, name, contact information, and email details if you want to use my exam-related services. I have. Sales professionals can process it to create worthwhile offers.
- The service must be paid for once you accept a very low deal.
- The administration staff will then be able to coordinate tutor-subject pairs more effectively.
- We work diligently to safely meet all deadlines with outstanding A or B scores when it comes to Pay Someone To Take My Online Class
- You can truly enjoy yourself with your loved ones, discuss the things that matter to you, and leave the rest to them.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486