Buy Best MATH 410 Matrix and Linear Algebra
Develop an understanding of vector spaces, systems of linear equations, matrix algebra, and linear transformations.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course is an introduction to finite-dimensional linear algebra. After the successful completion of this course, the student should be able to calculate and explain all the major theorems and results of standard undergraduate linear algebra.
The topics covered include matrices, linear transformations, change of basis, eigenvalues, canonical forms, quadratic forms, and applications. This should prepare both teachers and students for further study or instruction in linear algebra.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Calculate row reductions and explain how the Gauss-Jordan algorithm is used to solve linear systems,
- Calculate and explain basic matrix algebra including multiplication and determinants,
- Calculate and explain the linear independence of subsets in a vector space,
- Calculate and explain spanning sets in linear algebra,
- Explain when a transformation is linear and how to find its matrix with respect to a basis,
- Calculate and explain coordinate systems and change for vectors and linear transformations,
- Calculate and explain lengths and angles in a vector space given a norm or inner product,
- Calculate and explain orthogonal projections and their application to least squares,
- Compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors and appropriate canonical forms,
- Communicate with the language of linear algebra and apply theorems of linear algebra to solve real-world applications.
Course Requirement Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Homework Assignments (15)
The student will complete assignments within WebAssign. The student will be allowed 6 attempts to answer each question. A score of 70% must be obtained to go on to the next assignment, quiz, or exam for that module.
Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the assigned modules. Each quiz will be open notes/open book and be completed in WebAssign. The student will have 2 attempts at each quiz.
Quiz: Exams (3)
The student will complete exams during Modules 2, 4, and 6. Each exam will be 2 hours, open notes/open book, and will cover 2 modules of material. The exams will be taken in WebAssign. Written work for the exams must be submitted in Canvas immediately after completing the exam in WebAssign and before the due date/time. Exams submitted without accompanying written work will not be accepted. There is only one attempt for exams.
Quiz: Final Exam
The cumulative Final Exam will be completed using WebAssign software. The exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes, open notes/open book, and must be completed in a single sitting. Written work for the final exam must be submitted in Canvas immediately after completing the test in WebAssign. There is only one attempt for the final exam.
Need to Purchase Course?
Are you struggling with online classes?
Wondering if you can pay someone to complete your elegance online? Need someone to help you? you have arrived at the right place. Get Exam Done offers qualified instructors who can handle your daily online elegance portal. You don’t have to search or pay someone to take my online class. Everything in the portal can be done from Quit, including tasks, discussions, and tests.