Buy Best NR 507 Week 1 Case Study: Allergic Rhinitis
Buy Best NR 507 Week 1 Case Study Allergic Rhinitis
NR 507 Week 1 Case Study: Allergic Rhinitis
- Read the case study listed
- Refer to the rubric for grading
- Utilizing the Week 1 Case Study Template (Links to an external site.), provide your responses to the case study questions listed
- You must use at least one scholarly reference to provide pathophysiology statements. For this class, the use of the textbook for pathophysiology statements is acceptable. You may also use an appropriate evidence-based
- You must use the Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) for the management of allergic rhinitis to answer the treatment recommendation questions. The guideline can be found at the following web
address: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0194599814561600 (Links to an external site.).You may also use a medication administration reference such as Epocrates to provide medication names.
- Proper APA format (in-text citations, reference page, spelling, English language, and grammar) must be
Case Study Scenario
A 35-year-old woman presents to the primary care office with a history of nasal congestion that has worsened over time and recurrent sinus infections. She … herself healthy until about 12 months ago when she began experiencing rhinorrhea, sneezing, and nasal stuffiness that “seems to never go away”. She noticed that her rhinorrhea greatly improved when she attended her family reunion on a two-week Caribbean cruise but returned after being home for a few days. She lives with her husband and 5- year-old child. They have two household pets: a dog that has lived with them for the last 4 years and a cat who joined the family 1 year ago.
Case Study Questions
Pathophysiology & Clinical Findings of the Disease
- Identify the correct hypersensitivity reaction.
- Explain the pathophysiology associated with the chosen hypersensitivity reaction.
- Identify at least three subjective findings from the case.
- Identify at least three objective findings from the case.
Management of the Disease
*Utilize the required Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) to support your treatment recommendations.
- Identify two strongly recommended medication classes for the treatment of the condition and provide an example (drug name) for each.
- Describe the mechanism of action for each of the medication classes identified above.
- Identify two treatment options that are NOT recommended (I.e., recommended against).
Need Help with Case Study?
If you are looking for instant exam help to reduce stress, your test solutions are just a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment helps you master your weakest subject and achieve unprecedented results. We have subject-matter, online test helpers at iwantonlineclasshelp.com who know all the crucial components that will help you get the most acceptable scores. We pay attention when you ask us for live exam help. All you need is to hire our online exam help. Our online exam tutors will create a question paper based on your course material. You will receive every solution you request for.