Buy Best NR 512 Week 3 Assignment: e-Portfolio Project PowerPoint Presentation (2 Versions)
Buy Best NR 512 Week 3 Assignment e-Portfolio Project PowerPoint Presentation 2 Versions
This assignment is designed to help students:
- Develop an appreciation for informatics, basic skills, and knowledge required in practice settings. Students will discuss the e-portfolio and its uses and provides examples of items in an e-portfolio along with challenges and future uses.
The student will read the assigned readings pertaining to the e-portfolio, as well as research the topic. The student will define an e-portfolio for the graduate student and for an advanced practice nurse. The PowerPoint slide presentation will include a discussion of the importance and purpose of developing and using an e-portfolio as a graduate student, then identify and discuss items that should … in included in an e-portfolio per the grading rubric. The student will provide five (5) examples of items that would … included in their e-portfolio. The presentation will conclude with a summary and recommendations on how the student will use the e-portfolio as a graduate student and as an advanced practice nurse (APN) in the future.
Preparing the Presentation
- Must … a professional, scholarly prepared PowerPoint presentation of 8-10 slides including at least five scholarly references.
- You should have at least 8-10 slides, not including the title slide and reference slides.
- Speaker notes are present for each slide. It is important to note that if you could not give your presentation and someone would have to stand in for you, he or she would need to know what you were going to say. Use the speaker-notes section so that someone may step in for you and not miss a beat.
- Maintain the 6x6x6 rule for a professional PowerPoint presentation. No more than 6 lines per slide, 6 words per line, and 6 slides without a graphic.
- All aspects of the presentation must … in APA format as expressed in the 6th edition.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must … cited correctly.
- References may include one dictionary source, one textbook source, and four scholarly peer-reviewed journals published in the last 5 years. Total of six sources. No Wikipedia or CINAHL Nursing guide articles.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.
Need Assistance with the Assignment?
We understand the dire situation of students. If you are wondering, can I pay someone to do my exam, then we have got you covered. Time is of the essence, and students can’t take any risks when it comes to exams. To help our students in these circumstances, we have updated our operations from an hourly basis to 24/7, addressing students’ pay someone to take exams now concerns. Our experts work round the clock on your order. Moreover, our customer representatives are always online to take in your hire someone to take my exam queries. Get online classes, exams, and course assistance from Get Exam Done.