Buy Best PLST 460-Law Office Management
This course covers the operation of a modern law office, including the legal structure of law practice, regulation of the legal profession, law office equipment, personnel and employee issues, billing and accounting procedures, and basic management skills.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
One of the most important duties that can be assigned to a paralegal professional is the management of the law office or some portion or division thereof. Many challenges and issues arise in the discharge of these important duties, and a paralegal professional must be acquainted with these issues and equipped to seek out solutions. The purpose of this course is to prepare the paralegal professional to do just that in a way that honors both the lawyer or law firm employer and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the paralegal in the management of a modern law office.
- Explain the various systems available to avoid legal malpractice.
- Apply various techniques of law office management and administration to a variety of scenarios, including time, billing, accounting, and records management.
- Describe personal, professional, and client development tools and strategies.
- Identify the employment and personnel issues encountered in a typical law office.
- Assess all of the preceding in light of a Christian worldview.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each Discussion. Each thread must be at least 250 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. The student must also include at least 1 scholarly resource to support his/her assertions, cited in the current Bluebook format. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to at least 2 classmates’ threads. Each reply must be at least 150 words.
Portfolio Assignments (5)
There will be 5 Portfolio Assignments: Resume and Cover Letter Assignment, Engagement Letter Assignment, Clio Timekeeping Assignment, Excel Spreadsheet Preparation Assignment, and Paralegal Position Memorandum Assignment. These will require the student to do a variety of things designed to prepare them for the role of a paralegal in law office management.
Each module contains two MindTap quizzes. The quizzes cover the Learn material for the module in which they are assigned. Each quiz will be open-book/open-notes, contain multiple-choice questions, and have a time limit.
Need to Buy Course?
We are aware of the deplorable circumstances that college students experience. If you’re wondering, “Can I hire someone to take my exam? “, we’ve got your back. University students cannot afford to take any chances when it comes to exams because they value their time so highly. To ease the concerns of university students about paying a person to take an online exam right now, we changed from operating on an hourly basis to a 24/7 one.
- This is to help our college-age students in their current plight.
- Our professionals are working around-the-clock to produce the artwork you’ve purchased.
- Additionally, feel free to contact our customer service if you have any queries about taking my exam.