Buy Guided ACCT 567 Week 4 Midterm Version 2
- Question : (TCOs A and B) The GASB has the authority to establish and financial reporting standards for which of the following groups?
- Question : (TCOs A and B) Governmental fund statements are prepared using which of the following?
- Question : (TCOs A and B) Which of the following is most correct with regard to Management’s Discussion and Analysis?
- Question : (TCOs B and C) With regards to budgetary reporting by governmental entities, which of the following is not a true statement?
- Question : (TCOs B and C) Which of the following is a true statement regarding modified accrual accounting?
- Question : (TCOs B and C) Capital assets that are used by an enterprise fund should be accounted for in the following fund.
- Question : (TCO E) King City receives a trust donation for the purpose of maintaining flowers in city parks, but the donor does not make a specification as to how the principal must be maintained. This type of trust should be appropriately accounted for which of the following fund?
- Question : (TCO E) Which fund type is the interest on Long Term Debt typically not accrued; however, it is recognized as an expenditure in the year in which interest is legally due?
- Question : (TCO E) Debt Service funds are used to record which of the following?
- Question : (TCO D) Under GASB Statement No. 33, when would a special revenue fund be considered to have satisfied the eligibility requirement of a reimbursement-type federal grant?
- Question : (TCO E) The City of Holland issued bonds on August 1, 2012. The interest on its bonds is paid from the City of Holland Debt Service Fund on February 1 and August 1. Should the interest payable be accrued on December 31, the end of the city’s fiscal year? Why? Would you have a different answer if the interest payment dates were July 15 and January 15? Please explain.
- Question : (TCOs A and B) What are fiduciary funds? Please identify and explain the two main types and what is the main difference between the funds.
- Question : (TCO D) The City of Norton received a gift of $3,500,000 from a group of local residents on April 1, 2012, and signed an agreement that the funds would be invested on a permanent basis and the income would be used to purchase artifacts for the city museum. The following transactions took place during the fiscal year ending Dec 31, 2012.
Want Assistance with the Midterms?
Get Exam Done provides qualified online tutoring to university students in the State. All aspects of the course, including assignments, discussions, quizzes, and examinations, are covered by our online tutoring service. To assist our university students, we have employed professionals who can handle emergency situations. Therefore, regardless of not you are having trouble with a task or pay someone to take my exam, we have got your back. Our online tutors work around the clock to complete your assignment and handle any issues you may be having. Our online course provider has fair prices as well. Get our online study assistance now to get started on the path to the grades you want!