Buy Guided CHEM 120 Week 8 Final Exam Questions-Answers Version 2
- Question (TCO 4) The shape of a carbon dioxide molecule is _____.
- Question (TCO 4) Which of the following substances does not have polar covalent bonds?
- Question (TCO 8) According to the Bronsted-Lowry definition, which chemical in the following reaction is the acid?
- Question (TCO 8) According to the Bronsted-Lowry definition, which chemical in the following reaction is the base?
- Question (TCO 12) Which nucleic acid carries the amino acid that is added onto the growing amino acid chain during translation?
- Question (TCO 12) Which of the following best describes the action of enzymes in living systems? A specific enzyme generally catalyzes
- Question (TCO 12) Which of the following is not an unsaturated fatty acid?
- Question (TCO 12) The secondary structure of a protein is determined by
- Question (TCO 12) Which of the following is not a monosaccharide?
- Question (TCO 12) Cell nutrients and waste must pass through the
- Question (TCO 12) Which of the following is a monosaccharide?
- Question (TCO 2) Match the atom with the appropriate description.
- Question (TCO 10) Match the organic compound with the functional group it has.
- Question (TCO 9) Match the organic compound with its name.
- Question (TCO 8)0 mL of 1.45 M NaOH is neutralized by 93.7 mL of an HCl solution. What is the molarity of the HCl solution? (Show your work.)
- Question (TCO 6) A sample of helium gas occupies 945 mL at 605 mmHg. For a gas sample at a constant temperature, determine the volume of helium at 745 mmHg. Show your work.
- Question (TCO 6) A gas at a temperature of 195 degrees C occupies a volume of 165 mL. Assuming constant pressure, determine the volume at 45 degrees C. Show your work.
- Question (TCO 6) Calculate the volume, in liters, of a 4.75 mol H2S(g) at 90 degrees C and 1.75 atm. Show your work.
- Question (TCO 1) How many grams are in 1.7 pounds? Show your work.
- Question (TCO 3) For the following molecule, give the cation name and symbol (1pt) , anion name and symbol, type(s) of bond, and name of the molecule AlPO4
- Question (TCO 12) If one strand of a DNA double helix has the sequence GCCACTGATA, what is the sequence of the other DNA strand?
- Question (TCO 7) (a) Given that the molar mass of H3PO4 is 97.994 grams, determine the number of grams of H3PO4 needed to prepare 1.50 L of a 0.25 M H3PO4 solution. Show your work. (b) What volume, in liters, of a 0.25 M H3PO4 solution can be prepared by diluting 50 mL of a 1.75 M H3PO4 solution? Show your work.
- Question (TCO 11) Hafnium (Hf), with a mass number of 174 and an atomic number of 72, decays by the emission of an alpha particle. Identify the product of the nuclear reaction by providing its atomic symbol, mass number, and atomic number.
- Question (TCO 5) Provide answers for (a)–(d) based on the following unbalanced chemical equation. Al + Cl2-> AlCl3
- Question (TCO 13) What is the mRNA sequence for the following segment of DNA?
Need to Purchase Exams?
Exams are an essential part of a student’s schooling. Without an exam, no student can improve through the ladder of success. However, university college students these days do now no longer have the time to be interested in their studies, cause they will be overwhelmed by the manner of the method of jobs that help the very schooling they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is proper right here to offer a hand of help. For university college students who are thinking, can I pay a person to take my exam, this is the area to get it from. We have been supporting university college students for over 2 years with their pay someone to take my exam troubles and characteristic successfully completed over 5000+ exams everywhere in the states.