Buy Guided COUC 510 Quiz Family Systems Therapy
COUC 510 Quiz: Family Systems Therapy
- Which approach would be most interesting in the interactional patterns, or sequences, in the family?
- In working with a triangulated relationship, Bowen would be inclined to place primary emphasis on:
- A tool for collecting and organizing key relationships in a three-generational extended family is a:
- The systems perspective implies:
- Adler introduced __________ to our understanding of the family system (or family constellation).
- From the family systems perspective, symptoms are often viewed as:
- In structural¬ strategic family therapy, __________ must occur in a family before an individual’s symptoms can be reduced or eliminated.
- is based on the subjective descriptions that family members use to define themselves and the interactions that occur in everyday life.
- What is the technique in family therapy that casts a new light on a problem and provides a different interpretation for a problematic situation?
- The concept of triangulation is most associated with: