Buy Guided ECET 105 Week 6 Homework and Lab
ECET 105 Week 6 Homework Assignment # 6
1. When a HIGH is on the output of the decoding circuit below, what is the binary code appearing on the inputs?
1. Write the Boolean equations for each of the following codes if an active-LOW decoder output is required. The first decode is shown as an example.
1. What are the active outputs of a BCD-to-7 segment decoder with an input of 0100?
1. A 7-segment decoder/driver drives the display below. Using the waveforms shown, determine the sequence of digits that appear on the display.
1. Construct a truth table for an active-LOW output BCD (1-of-10) decoder.
1. Derive the truth table for the Y output in the diagram below.
1. Derive the Boolean equation for the Y output in Problem 6.
1. For the multiplexer shown below, determine the output for the following input state.
1. Determine the function of the circuit shown below.
1. Write the Boolean equation for the circuit shown in Problem 9.
ECET-105 Week 6 Lab: Decoders and Multiplexers
The objectives of the lab were to learn about the operation of a BCD-to-seven-segment decoder, a seven-segment, and a multiplier. The other objective was to build and test a multiplexed display circuit using both simulation and the ESOC board.
Results: ► Conclusions: ▼
II. Parts List
1. Using MultiSim, create the schematic for the circuit shown in Figure 6.1.
2. Run various simulations to verify that the multiplexer is properly selecting the correct data inputs.
B. Design Project
1. Develop the Quartus II schematic to create the multiplexer-decoder circuit shown in Figure 6.1 for the ESOC II/III board, download the program and submit the simulation and proof of operation to your instructor. Note that for the ESOC II/III board, the resistors are not required and the seven-segment display must be driven by active-HIGH. The inverters are added to handle this as shown in Figure 6.2.
Need Help with Homework?
Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to university college students withinside the State. Our online class help provider covers the whole thing from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have hired ready trouble professionals to help our university college students. So, whether or not or now no longer you are struggling with a task or paying a person to take an exam, we have got were given have been given your back. Our online class helpers paint day and night time for your task and cope with all the problems you face. Our online class provider is also affordable. Get our online class help in recent times and kickstart your journey closer to your selected grades! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486