Buy Guided EDUC 784 Assessment and Accreditation
The purpose of this course is to explore assessment programs and research that informs planning and results in measurable improvements for students. The course will also explore how assessment can be used to align programs with the goals and values of the institution while satisfying accreditation requirements.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
This course explores assessment strategies that leaders within higher education can use to bring about continuous improvements, which align with the mission and values of the institution while simultaneously satisfying the requirements of accreditation agencies and other stakeholders.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of research regarding higher education assessment, planning, and accreditation.
- Analyze the importance of the institutional mission, values, goals, and expected student learning outcomes within the higher education context.
- Analyze how assessment can be used to align programs with institutional mission and values.
- Examine ways that assessment can help institutions meet the requirements of regional and programmatic accreditors, as well as federal and state governmental entities.
- Evaluate how assessment programs lead to continuous measurable improvements in student services, programs, and learning at all levels of the institution.
- Create a generic comprehensive assessment model that aligns with institutional goals and values, and results in continuous improvement.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the candidate is required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each Discussion. Each thread must be at least 500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. Current APA formatting must be used and at least 8 different sources must be cited—1 of which must be a biblical source. In addition to the thread, the candidate is required to reply to 2 classmates’ threads. Each reply must be at least 150 words. (MLO: A, B, D)
Research Papers (6)
The candidate will write six 3–5-page research-based papers in the current APA format that focus on the specific topic for each module/week assigned. Each paper must include at least 10 references in addition to the course textbook and the Bible. (MLO: A, B, C, D, E, F)
Need Help with Course?
Get Exam Done provides professional online support to college students across the state. Our online Magnificence Assist career covers everything from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to quizzes. We have hired well-equipped subject matter experts to assist college students. Whether you’re struggling with a challenge or paying someone to take my exam, we’ve got your back. Paint day and night to deal with any problem you face. Our online grab bags are also affordable. Get his Splendor Assistant online today and start your adventure to your favorite sheet music!