Buy Guided HIST 405N Week 3 Case Study Option 2 The Indian Removal Act of 1830
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
• Textbook: Chapters 9, 10 (section 10.4), 11 (section 11.5), 13
• 1 primary source that corresponds with your selected topic (noted in the topic instructions)
• Minimum of 2 scholarly sources (in addition to the textbook)
Optional Resources to Explore
Feel free to review the library guide for scholarly sources and videos at the following link:
• Link (website): History Library Guide(Links to an external site.)
The purposes of each case study assignment include the following:
• To hone your abilities to research using scholarly sources
• … advance critical thinking and writing skills
• To compile a response to the prompts provided
• To explore a historical topic and make connections to change over time
Pick one (1) of the following topics. Then, address the corresponding questions/prompts for your selected topic. Use at least one (1) documented example of the corresponding primary source in your writing.
Option 2: The Indian Removal Act of 1830
Read the following primary source:
• Link (website): Transcript of President Andrew Jackson’s Message to Congress ‘On Indian Removal’ (1830)(Links to an external site.)
Then, address the following:
• Evaluate the rationale that President Jackson used in the removal of the Native Americans from east of the Mississippi River. Did the removal have the intended impact?
• Identify the responsibilities given to the President under the Indian Removal Act of 1830.
• Compare Jackson’s actions toward Native Americans in the context of his First Inaugural Address with the path of events during the Trail of Tears.
• Determine if the removal of the Native Americans from east of the Mississippi River violates the principles found in the Declaration of Independence?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
• 1-inch margins
• Double spaced
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Title page
• References page
• In-text citations that correspond with your end references
Want Assistance with the Case Study?
Are your assessments throughout the corner? Are you thinking, I need someone to take my online exam? Do you want someone to help you out in the ones dire times of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an academic help issuer that connects professional academics to struggling university college students. We help university college students with their online assessments with the useful resource of usage of assisting them hands-on at some stage in the exam. It does now no longer depend on what your issue is, we have got were given specialists in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s cope with your take my exam online worries. We are available 24/7. You can call us anytime, speak about your online exam problems, and get solutions.