Buy Guided LIFC 202-Advanced Skills in Life Coaching
An examination of the requisite skills, theoretical coaching models, and goals needed to become proficient and successful as a life coach. The course offers an overview of advanced skills and their application in professional life coaching relationships.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
As a basis for their work, life coaches should have a thorough understanding of coaching models, theory, and application. This understanding serves to heighten the coaches’ effectiveness in formulating effective coaching strategies and in aiding in the delivery of advice in an efficient and timely manner.
Measurable Learning Outputs
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Examine and explain the contemporary issues addressed within the field of life coaching.
- Analyze the major theoretical models in life coaching and how they relate to the actual practice of coaching.
- Appraise Life Coaching and its applicability in the context of people’s lives.
- Compare and contrast coaching with counseling and social work.
- Construct a framework from which life coaching services can be aptly delivered. This includes looking at advanced life coaching skills.
- Analyze the difference between secular and Christian models of life coaching.
These course objectives are designed to fulfill the following Psychology Department Learning Outcomes:
- Synthesize and apply an array of life coaching theories from within an integrated Christian Worldview.
- Compare and critique the various ethical and legal standards in the life coaching discipline.
- Analyze the delivery of life coaching services in order to develop a coaching strategy in accordance with a distinctly biblical worldview and established best practices.
- Compare and contrast diverse individuals within the context of a developmental system in order to effectively determine appropriate coaching strategies.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/PowerPoint
Regular readings will be assigned to allow the student to complete the reading of his/her required text within the eight weeks allotted for the course (MLO: A, B, C, D).
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student will create a thread in response to the four questions posed by the instructor. Threads are to be at least 250 words. Additionally, the student will post a reply (no less than 150 words) to at least 2 other classmates’ threads (MLO: A, B, C, D, E, F).
4MAT Review Assignment
The student is expected to complete a 4MAT Review Assignment during the course of his/her study. The student may critique any book that is written specifically regarding the subject of life coaching. The course text cannot be used for this assignment. Instructions for completion of this paper will be found in the Assignment Instructions folder located in the Course Content area of the course (MLO: A, B, C, D, E, F).
Research Paper Assignments (3)
Research Paper: Topic Assignment
Choosing a topic and describing the rationale are prerequisites for the Research Paper Assignment required for this course. In preparation for the Research Paper: Final Assignment, the student will choose a topic or issue related to life coaching from a list provided by the instructor. The student will also include 4–5 sentences describing the rationale for his/her chosen topic as well as 8 potential references (published within the last 5 years).
Research Paper: Outline and Reference List Assignment
In preparation for the Research Paper: Final Assignment, the student will create a full-sentence outline that demonstrates the content of his/her paper. The student will also create a reference list with the 5 sources (journal articles and books) that he/she will be using in the paper. All sources must have been published within the last 5 years and must be formatted according to current APA standards.
Research Paper: Final Assignment
The student will write an 8–10-page paper addressing the issue or topic chosen in the Research Paper: Topic Assignment. This assignment is to be completed adhering strictly to the current APA format. This assignment will enable the student to explore an area of interest in the field of life coaching in an in-depth manner and provide the student with practice expressing his/her content knowledge in writing. The student must include at least 5 relevant sources in his/her paper that were published within the last 5 years (MLO: A, B, C, D, E, F).
The student will complete eight quizzes, one in each module: week, covering the Textbook material. Quizzes are not comprehensive. Quizzes in Module: Weeks 1-7 will contain 10 multiple-choice questions and the quiz in Module 8: Week 8 will contain 9 multiple-choice questions and 1 essay. Quizzes will be open-book/open-notes and have a 30-minute time limit (MLO: A, B).
Want to Buy Course?
- Do you make some fragile memories as a result of the stress of taking exams online because you participated in a lot of odd molding?
- However, do you have trouble finishing the required tests quickly enough to get good grades?
Keep your cool; the test assistants will help you in this situation! You can continuously improve your future and create efficient test-taking strategies by utilizing the excellent first-rate service provided by IWantOnlineClassHelp.com. All of the students who contacted us for prompt, dependable, and excellent services received top-notch assistance. No matter what problems you are having, we can help you with the administration of paying someone to take your online exam. The question is phrased simply and subtly in the online course’s help section. answered. Simply give us a call or send us an email, and we’ll be there to provide you with master test drug benefits that are unlike any other.
Additionally, we provide a tycoon invert guarantee. You won’t have to worry about losing anything in this way. Now is the time to pay to take my online exam.