Buy Guided PSYC 231 Quiz 4
PSYC 231 Quiz 4
PSYC 231 Quiz 4 Answers
- A recent study of adolescent girls indicated that
- Which of the following STIs is caused by a virus?
- Condom use has been associated with
- Ivy realizes that she is strongly sexually attracted to other females. According to research on disclosure, Ivy is most likely to FIRST tell her
- Which of the following statements regarding chlamydia is NOT true?
- Which of the following girls is MOST likely to become pregnant while a teen?
- Studies of Latino adolescents’ sexual behavior found that, as acculturation proceeded, all of the following happened, EXCEPT
- Which of the following statements about coping with rape is TRUE?
- Phil is a gay man, but he dates women and has told nobody about his sexual orientation. Phil is engaged in a form of self‑devaluation called
- Which of the following was NOT one of the recommendations that John Conger oﬀered for reducing the rate of adolescent pregnancy?
- Which of the following statements regarding genital herpes is NOT true?
- Which of the following people is MOST at risk for contracting HIV/AIDS?
- Which of the following statements about the aftermath of rape is NOT true? Selected Answer: About 40 percent of rape victims have made suicide attempts.
- Liz engages in oral sex with her boyfriend Trevor. Which of the following statements regarding beliefs about oral sex is Liz MOST likely to hold?
- Anna is a 24‑year‑old woman who is pregnant with her first baby. Her neighbor, Trish, is 16 and pregnant with her first child. Which of the following is most likely to be TRUE of these women?
- Which of the following statements regarding sexual orientation and mental health is TRUE?
- Which of the following statements regarding masturbation is NOT true?
- The highest rates of adolescent pregnancies and childbearing in the developed world occur in which nation?
- Which diﬀerences exist among diﬀerent cultures with respect to the timing of teenage sexual activities?
- Which of the following adolescents is MOST likely to romanticize sexuality?
- A recent survey of parents in Minnesota revealed that
- A recent study showed that college women who ______ made more responsible decisions regarding sexuality than women who did not engage in this behavior.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the four phases of syphilis?
- More than 40 percent of men and women in a recent study said that they would
- How eﬀective are small‑group discussions with an emphasis on open communication and repetition of messages in teaching adolescents about AIDS?