Buy New BIOS 242 Week 6 Lab 6 Bacterial Cell Structures An Introduction to the Bacterial Cell Virtual Simulation Lab
Simulation Lab Learning Outcomes
- Describe the general bacterial cell structure and function, including differentiating between the most common shapes of bacteria and cell arrangements.
- … the general bacterial cytoplasmic content and compare it to eukaryotic cytoplasmic content.
- Describe special features of bacteria such as plasmids, flagella, or inclusion bodies and how they are necessary for bacteria to survive
Introduction: Global warming is causing the ice to melt in Antarctica, leading to the discovery of bacteria that have survived this extreme environment. In this simulation, you will learn about bacterial cell structures and how these are important for bacterial survival.
Identify Bacteria in a Sample from Antarctica
First you will collect a sample of melted ice from Antarctica that contains various bacteria. Your task is to investigate what is in the sample, and which bacterial cell structures are important for bacterial survival.
Study and Assemble Bacterial Cell Structures
In order to analyze your bacterial sample and to understand the bacterial cell’s internal and external structures, you will explore the motility features and shapes of bacteria in your sample. You will also compare the outer and inner bacterial cell structures to that of the Eukaryotic cell and assemble the cytoplasmic content of the bacterial and the Eukaryotic cell.
Apply Your Knowledge
Finally, you will compare your bacterial cell structures to other bacteria and learn which cellular structures are important for the bacteria to survive in extreme environments. Can you help the Arctic researchers decide which survival features they should study?
Record your responses to the questions from the simulation (these are in addition to the questions below).
- Describe the difference between dark field and bright field microscopy.
- What are the major shapes of bacteria and their arrangements?
- Give 5 differences between eukaryote and prokaryotic cells.
- What is the difference between the cell wall and the cell membrane?
- Reflection: Write 5 sentences on what you learned from this simulation; what did you like and what was something that you would not prefer to be on the simulation?
Want Assistance with the Labs?
Are you struggling collectively together with your online classes? Are you wondering, can I pay someone to complete beauty online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer professional academics who will deal with your regular online beauty portals. You do now no longer must do anything, now no longer to say search, or pay a person to take my online class. Everything for your portal will be done from our quit, along with assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486