Buy New COMS 639-Transmedia Storytelling
Principles and practice to strategically manage digital interactive and Transmedia organizations.
The purpose of Digital Storytelling is to reaffirm for the strategic communicator the use of the essential narrative technique; the vital importance of the correct format for video scripts, and the creative use of the unique tools of the digital creator–especially videography and editing–in crafting the effective message.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the key elements of the story and script.
- Apply the principles of videography and editing from a writer’s perspective.
- Create a professional narrative script.
- Create a professional split-column script.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in Module/Week 1.
Discussion Board Forums (5)
Discussion boards are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to create a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum. Each thread must be at least 600 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be at least 450 words.
Assignment 1: Introductory Samples – Narrative and Split-Column
The student will write a sample page of the narrative format and a sample page of the split-column format.
Assignment 2: Scene Descriptions – Narrative and Split-Column
The student will write a scene description in the narrative format and a scene description in the split-column format, focusing on action and character.
Assignment 3: Shot and Lighting Sequences – Narrative and Split-Column
The student will write a short sequence in the narrative format, focusing on the use of implied videography direction, and a short sequence in the split-column format, focusing on the use of explicit shot direction.
Assignment 4: Editing Sequences – Narrative and Split-Column
The student will write a short sequence in the narrative format, focusing on the use of implied editing direction, and a short sequence in the split-column format, focusing on the use of explicit editing direction.
Assignment 5: Music and Sound Effects (SFX) Sequences – Narrative and Split-Column
The student will write a short sequence in the narrative format, focusing on the use of implication to indicate music and sound effects, and a short sequence in the split-column format, focusing on the use of explicit music and sound effects direction.
Assignment 6a: Strategic Communication Narrative Script
The student will write a complete 3-page script in the professional narrative format, applying all of the techniques learned in the term.
Assignment 6b: Strategic Communication Split-Column Script
The student will write a complete 3-page script in the professional split-column format, applying all of the techniques learned in the term.
The Final Exam will encompass the Reading & Study material covered throughout this course. The exam will be open-book/open notes, contain 50 multiple-choice questions, and have a 1-hour time limit.
Need to Buy Course?
- You can acquire take-a-concentrate on decisions with only a single tick if you want basic web-based test backing to ease the pressure. With the support of a cultivated coach, you might defeat your hardest snags and arrange for starters unheard results.
- We give online test associates at IWantOnlineClassHelp.com who are educated in pretty much every one of the fundamental factors that will empower you to accomplish the best outcomes.
- We’re remunerated as a hobbyhorse when you call us for sponsorship with a certified test. utilize the review instrument you can recruit on the web. The information from your course will be utilized by our Take My Class For Me to create an inquiry bank. Each reaction you solicit will happen.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486