Buy New COUC 504 Quiz 7 The Latino
COUC 504 Quiz 7: The Latino and Asian Populations
Module 7: Week 7
- Large-scale Asian-American immigration began with
- Western approaches to mental health endorse values related to
- Being a culturally competent counselor involves
- Though acculturative stress can impact many U.S. Latina/os, __________ are most likely to experience acculturative stress.
- Eco-maps would be formally considered a type of
- Which of the following is TRUE for U.S. Latinas/os of Puerto Rican heritage?
- The inability to speak English can lower a Latino immigrant’s ability to attain higher-paying jobs in the U.S.
- This particular Latino group has been in the U.S. the longest.
- Although Latinos experience similar challenges when immigrating to the U.S., there is sometimes competition between people from different Latin countries of origin.
- In McGoldrick’s text, a psychoeducational approach is generally recommended for the Asian population.
- In the termination phase with traditional Asian clients, the therapist should always refuse any gifts that might be offered.
- Traditional Asian families do not talk openly about sex
- According to the literature, one should always work in an insight-oriented way with Latino clients.
- When assessing a client’s acculturation level, questions in this area provide the most valid assessment compared to other areas
- Since enculturated Asians are direct in their conversation, there is little need to focus on subtle nonverbal or indirect communication aspects when working with them in treatment.