Buy New ENGL 333 Quiz 5
- A dependent clause:
- A restrictive relative clause merely adds information.
- A relative pronoun can be “who” or “that.”
- Which is the adjective in the following? “She was very tall.”
- What is a clause?
- Which of the following contains an adjectival?
- Which of the following is a phrase, not a clause?
- Proper punctuation is primarily grammar based.
- What is the predicate in the following: “They flew over the housetops.”
- A relative clause is the same thing as an adjective clause.
- Which of the following has an adjective clause?
- One important use of a period is to separate an independent clause from a dependent one, within a sentence.
- An appositive adjective may precede the modified noun.
- An adjectival construction may be found before or after the modified noun.
- An adjective clause is found after the modified noun.
Need Assistance with the Quiz?
If you are looking for instant exam help to reduce stress, your test solutions are just a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment helps you master your weakest subject and achieve unprecedented results. We have subject-matter, online test helpers at IWantOnlineClassHelp.com who know all the crucial components that will help you get the most acceptable scores. We pay attention when you ask us for live exam help. All you need is to hire our online exam helper. Our online exam tutors will create a question paper based on your course material. You will receive every solution you request for.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.