Buy New EXSC 505 Exam 5
- Which of the following is an advantage of variable-resistance training?
- Which of the following is an advantage of machine-based training?
- When developing a resistance training program, which of the following program design variables should be addressed first?
- The acronym SAID stands for which of the following?
- Which of the following is a recommended landing surface for performing plyometrics?
- Which of the following is the maximum recommended depth jump box height for an athlete who weighs over 220 pounds (100 kg)?
- All of the following influence an athlete’s volume-load for a resistance training program EXCEPT…
- Which of the following factors is held constant during an accommodating resistance training exercise?
- Which of the following best describes core exercises and assistance exercises, respectively?
- When an athlete lands on the ground from a lower-body plyometric jump, the shoulders should be in line with the when viewed from the
- Weaker individuals often display and may benefit from the use of unilateral training
- Which of the following is the best recommendation for combining plyometric training with resistance training in a single workout session?
- Which of the following percentages of an athlete’s 1RM should be assigned for a non-weightlifting multijoint exercise to maximize power output?
- Which of the following muscles are primarily trained during the single-leg Romanian deadlift exercise?
- Which of the following techniques to flip a heavy-equipment tire commonly uses the narrowest hand position or grip?
- Which of the following is an antagonistic muscle group in the bench press exercise?
- Which of the following factors is held constant during a traditional resistance training exercise?
- Which of the following is NOT part of the starting position for the plyometric single-arm throw drill?
- Which of the following explains why a static squat jump results in a lower jump height than a countermovement jump?
- What type of lower-body plyometric drill requires a higher horizontal speed than the other types of drills?
- If an athlete is tested in the bench press and is found to have a 1RM of 220 pounds (100 kg), approximately what weight should this athlete lift if he is performing six repetitions per set?
- Which of the following exercises requires the least amount of recovery time between training sessions?
- What type of drill used to warm up for a plyometric training session emphasizes posture and movement technique?
- Which of the following does NOT occur when a ground-based free weight training exercise is performed on an unstable surface?
- Which of the following is a method to increase the intensity of the plyometric lateral barrier hop drill?
- Which of the following is the best exercise to train the anatomical core musculature in
- The single-leg Romanian deadlift can be performed with the weight held in the hand of the same side of the body as the support leg ( ) or in the hand of the opposite side of the body as the support leg ( ).
- Which of the following volumes has the greatest potential to increase muscular endurance?
- Which of the following is the order of the phases of the stretch-shortening cycle?
- Which of the following is the best example of a pair of exercises that, when performed sequentially with little to no rest between them, constitute a compound set?
- Discuss what a needs analysis is and list and explain the seven steps of the Resistance Training Program Design Variables (15 pts).
- Describe what bodyweight training is and identify and briefly explain the six benefits of bodyweight training (15 pts).
Need to Purchase Exam?
When you visit IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, it is simple to hire an outstanding range of services. You must clearly complete the online form at www.IWantOnlineclasshelp.com in order to request my online exam-related services, and you must immediately submit all of your records, including your Order ID, name, contact information, and email address, among other details. can be handled by experts in sales to provide you with effective quotations. After you accept the extremely reasonable quote, you will need to pay for the services. After that, the management team will take better care of matching tutor-subject pairs. We strive to meet all of your objectives even before the due date with outstanding A or B grades in a safe manner regarding paying someone to take my exam question. You can, in fact, have some fun with your loved ones, talk about the important things in your life, and leave the rest to our professional team.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486