Buy New FIN 515 Week 7 Homework Problem Set
FIN 515 Week 7 Homework Problem Set: Chapter 26 (page 903), Chapter 27 (page 925)
Answer the following questions and solve the following problems in the space provided.
Chapter 26 (page 903):
1. Answer the following questions:
a. What is the difference between a firm’s cash cycle and its operating cycle?
b. How will a firm’s cash cycle be affected if a firm increases its inventory, all else being equal?
c. How will a firm’s cash cycle be affected if a firm begins to take the discounts offered by its suppliers, all else being equal?
4. The Greek Connection had sales of $32 million in 2012, and a cost of goods sold of $20 million. A simplified balance sheet for the firm appears below:
Calculate The Greek Connection’s net working capital in 2012.
a. Calculate the cash conversion cycle of The Greek Connection in 2012.
c. The industry average accounts receivable days is 30 days. What would the cash conversion cycle for The Greek Connection have been in 2012 if it had matched the industry average for accounts receivable days?
5. Assume the credit terms offered to your firm by your suppliers are 3/5, Net 30. Calculate the cost of the trade credit if your firm does not take the discount and pays on day 30.
Chapter 27 (page 925):
1. Which of the following companies are likely to have high short-term financing needs? Why?
a. A clothing retailer
b. A professional sports team
c. An electric utility
d. A company that operates toll roads
e. A restaurant chain
2. Sailboats Etc. is a retail company specializing in sailboats and other sailing-related equipment. The following table contains financial forecasts as well as current (month 0) working capital levels. During which months are the firm’s seasonal working capital needs the greatest? When does it have surplus cash?
Need Guide to Homework?
Are your exams around the corner? Are you thinking, I need someone to take my online exam? Do you want someone to help you out in these dire times of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an academic help service that connects professional academics to struggling students. We help students with their online exams by assisting them hands-on throughout the exam. It doesn’t matter what your subject is, we have experts in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s address your take my exam online worries. We are available 24/7. You can call us anytime, talk about your online exam problems, and get solutions. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486