Buy New GOVT 407 – Undergraduate Civil Procedure
Buy New GOVT 407-Undergraduate Civil Procedure
This course will introduce students to the procedural rules that govern civil litigation.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
The civil legal system is far more than a set of rules or procedures—it is a system of justice providing an orderly, efficient, and fair resolution of civil litigation. Thus, this course not only addresses the relationship between procedural and substantive law; it explores the responsibility of counsel to act honorably and ethically within the intended framework. In addition, the civil procedure continues to connect the knowledge of the body of law with a framework for teaching the student how to apply it. In short, the student will learn to master the principles, rules, and vocabulary of civil procedure necessary to be an effective counselor, mediator, and advocate.
Measurable Learning Results
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Distinguish the general rules and principles that dictate the process by which civil disputes are resolved by courts.
- Critique the relationship between procedural and substantive law, pleadings, and principles of jurisdiction.
- Integrate biblical truths regarding civil law and procedure with real-world application of civil law theory and procedure.
- Contrast the allocation of jurisdiction between state and federal courts.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Entire Discussions (2)
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, the student is required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each Discussion. Each thread must be 200–400 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge. In addition to the thread, the student is required to reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be 100–200 words.
The student will write two 1–2-page essays in the current Bluebook format that focus on a topic selected by the instructor. Each paper must include at least 3 references from the course materials.
There are four quizzes. Each quiz will cover the Learn material for the Module: Week in which it is assigned. The quizzes will be open-book/open-notes.
Want Guide to Course?
You can get take-a-look opinions by checking a single box to get introductory online test support to lessen the pressure. With the help of a good trainer, you can start to negotiate unheard-of results and overcome your most delicate challenges.
- We offer test associates atIWantOnlineClassHelp.com who are knowledgeable about nearly every abecedarian conception and will help you get stylish marks.
- When you call us for backing with a guaranteed test, we’re paid as a hobbyhorse steed.
- use the online review tool you have access to.
- Your course’s data will be used by Take My Class for Me to make an inquiry bank.
- Your requests will all be granted.