Buy New HIST 410N Week 1 Assignment Case Study-Imperialism and Genocide Option 2 The Armenian Genocide
Option 2: The Armenian Genocide
Ethnic hatred is not new to the human race and ethnic hatred also goes hand in hand with some of the causes of World War 1 that we have discussed this week, namely nationalism and imperialism. In nationalism, the people not only believe their countrymen (those who look, talk, sound, and believe like them) are not only “better” than people of certain other countries but they also have the right and possibly even the responsibility to conquer areas with those inferior to them and take whatever resources they feel they need. Add to this the need for the leader of a country to be able to blame a certain ethnic group within that country for their problems. Such was the case in the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Turks launched a winter offensive into the mountains of southern Russia early in the war and suffered a severe defeat, both at the hands of the Russian army and the terrible weather they encountered. The Sultan needed a scapegoat to blame the loss on, so he picked an unpopular ethnic minority, the Armenians. Since the people seemed to believe the story, the Ottoman military rounded up as many Armenians as they could and marched them away to their fate.
Watch the following video on the Armenian genocide: Link (video): Genocide Denied(Links to an external site.) (32:33). After viewing the video, conduct research on the topic and develop a case study based on the following questions:
- How did the Armenian genocide play on the root causes of World War I, including nationalism, imperialism, social Darwinism, ethnic hatred, and the gullibility of the Turkish people who allowed this to happen and often even supported it?
- What were the main motivations of the Ottoman rulers … entire ethnic minority within their country?
- What was the process the Ottomans went through to round up the Armenians and march them to their deaths? Describe the process of the march and eventual genocide of the Armenians.
- Why do terrible crimes against humanity always seem to happen during a war?
- How do foreign governments recognize and deal with this event in their relationship with Turkey?
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
Need to Purchase Assignments?
While you are at IWantOnlineclasshelp.com then the process to hire for a brilliant level of services is very easy. In order to have to do my online exam-related services, you just have to fill the form available on the website of www.IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, and once after finishing up this process, all your information that contains Order-ID, name, Contact, email address, etc. will be handled by the sales experts for offering you some effective quotation. Once you settle down with the best possible quotation, you need to pay for the services, and then the management team will take better care of matching pairs of tutors and subjects. We cater to fulfill all your needs even Prior to the deadline with the best possible A or B grades in a guaranteed way regarding pay someone to take my exam query. You can surely spend some leisure time with your loved ones, take care of the different priorities you have in your life and leave the rest to our professional team. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486