Buy New Liberty University COSC 512 Quiz 2
Buy New Liberty University COSC 512 Quiz 2
- A neutral third-party professional might enter a group in order to help the group through their feelings during the storming process.
- Near the end of the initial group counseling session, Amalie shares with the group that she feels, “pretty alone so far. . . that no one really seems to appreciate how difficult these issues are for me.” The leader’s intervention, “Amalie, it is interesting for me to observe that Paul and Gretchen have expressed very similar feelings tonight.” This intervention is an example of .
- A therapeutic fairy tale is an example of; a method used to help groups during the working stage.
- One of the group members’ most prevalent concerns during the storming phase is.
- The physical and psychological parameters under which the group operates are called
- Young found that all of the following help prevent premature closure in groups except.
- Physical and psychological parameters under which a group operates are known as.
- Individuals who become hold stereotypical views about race and gender issues.
- Conflict is based on the idea that conflict is basically positive.
- During the “storming” phase of the group, development group members move from primary tension to secondary tension. Secondary tension is best defined as.
- Individuals quitting a group early or a group ending due to the actions of a leader are both examples.
- The concept of the “psychotherapy process” is best described by which of the following statements?
- An “excursion” is a stimulating activity for members during the working stage. This activity is associated with which of the following group-enhancing techniques?
- “Rounds” or “go-rounds” is a variation of member summarization. Trotter lists each of the following except as positive reasons for rounds in closing.
- is usually thought of as the leader’s emotional responses to members that are a result of the leader’s own needs or unresolved issues.
- Something that has the power to shape or influence the group positively or negatively is a.
- If group members can identify socially with others and have successfully worked through their struggles together, the result is usually grown.
- Lisa tearfully “confesses” to her psychotherapy group members that she is sure once they know “her secrets” they will abandon her, probably hate her, and all the comfort that she now feels from them will be lost! The warmth and support of her group members permit this risky disclosure and afford Angela the chance to examine her feelings, take risks, and face avoided interpersonal behavior. This illustrates.
- The “fishbowl” procedure gives a number of group members the opportunity to view other members at work for a limited amount of time. This process is intended to help members with each of the following.
- Brammer and MacDonald assert that “empathizing” means putting oneself in another’s place in regard to subjectivity while keeping one’s objectivity.
- In the group, Jon and Sam recognize that they have many similar interests and habits although the two are in obvious ways extremely different. This example helps explain how group members become emotionally attached to one another.
- involves cooperating with others unconsciously or consciously to strengthen existing attitudes, values, behaviors, or norms.
- This is a good representation of what happens in the arena of self-disclosure when a group is in the working stage.
- Equal member air-time may be increased through the use of.
- is where group members are asked to imagine what changes they would like to make in the short term and long term.
Need Guide to Quiz?
If you are searching out instant exam help to reduce stress, your take-a-study solutions are most effective a click away. Professional mentoring can Assignment enables you to greed your weakest trouble and obtains unheard-of results. We have trouble-matter, online check helpers at IWantOnlineClassHelp.com who understand all the essential components that will help you get the most best scores. We pay hobby whilst you ask us for live exam assistance. All you need is to rent our online exam help. Our online exam tutors will create a question paper based mostly on your path material. You will gather every solution you request for. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.