Buy New NR 504 Week 5 Assignment: Leading a Culture of Excellence Paper Part I: Concept Map, Part II: Written Paper
Buy New NR 504 Week 5 Assignment Leading a Culture of Excellence Paper Part I Concept Map Part II Written Paper
The purpose of this assignment is to consider the value of a culture of excellence and leadership strategies that support a culture of excellence within the student’s selected MSN track. Students will identify organizational characteristics which support a culture of excellence. In addition, students will identify an existing organizational mission, vision, and values and create an original concept map to portray the interrelationships between each element. The extent to which the organizational mission, vision, and values reﬂect a culture of excellence will … examined. Leadership strategies that promote a culture of excellence and support the Chamberlain Care Model will be applied.
Part I: Concept Map
- Identify the mission, vision, and values of a selected organization.
- Create a concept map that portrays the relationships between the organizational mission, vision, and core values, depicting how they do or do not support a culture of excellence. The concept map must be your own, original work.
Part II: Written Paper
- In a three- to four-page paper, address the elements below. Use a minimum of four peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within ﬁve years, to support your work. See rubric for speciﬁc, required content criteria within each section of the paper:
- Provide an introduction to the paper.
- Discuss the characteristics of a culture of excellence.
2. Present the mission, vision, and values of a selected organization, and explain the interrelationships between each element in the concept map. Describe how the mission, vision, and values do or do not support a culture of excellence
3. Discuss the application of three speciﬁc leadership strategies which promote a culture of excellence, and how they support the Chamberlain Care Model.
4. Provide a conclusion to the paper.
Preparing The Assignment
- Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
- Part I: Create and submit a concept map as a pdf or word document.
- … neatly drawn by hand or created using the software.
- The concept map must .. clear and legible.
- The concept map must … the student’s original work.
- Part II: Using Microsoft Word 2013, create the written paper for this assignment. Include a title page with your name, date, and course information, as well as a reference page.
- The paper (excluding title and reference pages) should … three to four pages in length.
- A minimum of four (4) peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within ﬁve years, are required.
- Sources older than ﬁve years may not … used without the permission of the class professor.
- Only one short quote (15 words or less) may be used within the body of your writing.
- The title page, running head, pagination, subheadings, the body of the paper, citation of sources, and reference page must follow AP A guidelines as found in the 6th edition of the manual.
- Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are … with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (6th edition).
- First-person may only … in the self-reﬂection portion of the assignment (see conclusion section for criteria).
Want Assistance with the Assignments / Paper?
Are you a struggling student who is not able to cope with the pressure he is handling in case of taking online tests due to various other activities? Or are you finding it very complicated to finish the given tests promptly with some good grades? Don’t worry, Examshelpers can help you in this situation! iwantonlineclasshelp.com service provider is the best quality of services you can avail of today for the betterment of your future and for the perfect arrangement of premium-level of test-taking services on your behalf. We have been consistently providing outstanding help to each & every student who is looking for affordable, reliable, and qualitative services in a timely manner. Whether it is about test issues or exam-related issues, you are facing, we can cover all by pay someone to take my online exam services on the go. The Online Test Help query is solved here quickly. Just call us or mail us, and we will be there to bring some professional quality exam-taking services with a money-back guarantee, therefore you will have nothing to drop. Pay to do an online exam now.