Buy New Liberty University THEO 107 Quiz 2
THEO 107 Quiz 2 Liberty University
- The Bible contains how many books?
- The Old Testament contains how many chapters?
- In the book of Deuteronomy, Israel’s great lawgiver asserts which of the following concerning Scripture?
- The following are symbols for the Bible:
- The Song of Solomon was doubted as a canonical book because it seemed to some to be a mere poem on human love.
- By the year 200 B.C., all Old Testament books had been written, collected, revered, and recognized as canonical books.
- The Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947 in a series of caves.
- John Wycliffe (1320-1384) was often called “The Milky Way of the Modern Bible.”
- Willmington states that the first supernatural element of the Bible is its amazing unity.
- The Bible was written to give us a twofold account of God’s labor.
- After the Old Testament canon had been recognized by the Jews as being officially closed, and before the New Testament period, there arose a group of documents called the Apocrypha, consisting of 14 books/additions to biblical books. List and describe 6 of those Apocryphal works. What were some reasons the Apocrypha was rejected?
- Willmington describes the dual purpose of the Bible. List two of the purposes described and support each of those with scripture.
Want to Purchase Course?
Our online test assistants are specialists who graduated from prestigious universities with excellent subjective knowledge. Our expert can deal with the problems you face related to the question “attend an online course”, from simple to complex topics, all he does in one platform. If you’ve signed up for multiple online college exam questions and don’t have time to complete them all at once, you can sign up for a powerful service that gives you priority help with your forms. Don’t hesitate to hire professionals to take exams online