Buy New THEO 313 Quiz 7
THEO 313 Quiz: Christ’s Ascension and Present Work
- The event of the ascension is an announcement: the annunciation of Christ’s final and perfect glorification and the inauguration of the dispensation of his heavenly session.
- The ____ serves as a necessary link and hinge between the annunciation of Christ in the incarnation and the final annunciation of Christ’s return from heaven.
- The ascension of Jesus’s physical body confirms the permanence of the ____.
- The ascension of Jesus’s physical body asserts the irrevocable goodness of the embodied character of creatures and creation.
- The ascension of Jesus’s physical body signals the irreversible redemption of the body of Christ, both individually and corporately, in the ____.
- Select the passages in Hebrews that describe the session as the sequel to Jesus’ one complete sacrifice on earth.
- Select the passages in Hebrews that describes Jesus as sitting as a high priest after the order of Melchizedek.
- Select the passages in Hebrews that detail Jesus exercising his priesthood of sympathetic assistance to and intercession for humans.
- In his two-volume work, Luke describes the details surrounding Jesus’ ascension in Luke 24:50–53 and Acts 1:1–11.
- According to NT passages such as Eph 1:20-23 and Phil 2:9-11, Jesus was seated at the right hand of God the Father.
Need to Buy Course?
Looking for online exam help?
Let the experts at take my exam for Me take the hassle out of solving your exam online. Our exam helpers will guide you through the most accurate online exam preparation solutions. We encourage you to browse our online exam guides to find the right guide for your exam. Our team has provided online exam support to students in many popular countries where students are performing well, such as the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK. what are you looking for? Are you taking advantage of this unique opportunity to stand out on the test?
Chat with us today!