Buy New Liberty University THEO 313 Test 2
- What is the orthodox description of the doctrine of the Trinity in one to three sentences?
- One way the OT reveals the preexistent Christ is through the appearances of the __ of Yahweh (e. g., Gen 16, 17, 18, and 32; Jud 6, 13).
- Genesis 1:26-27 infers the triune God.
- Which evangelist quotes from Isaiah 6 stating that “Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus’ glory”?
- States that our Savior Jesus Christ is God.
- Across the New Testament, we find writers calling Jesus “Lord” in contexts that identify or equate him with YHWH (i.e., Yahweh or Jehovah).
- __ may be defined as any reduction of the three persons of the Trinity to mere modes, phases, or manifestations of the one God.
- Alludes to Deut 6:4 (the Shema) and affirms the equal status of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The name “Jesus” coupled with the purpose statement in Matthew 1:21 implies that Jesus somehow is Jehovah.
- Jesus claimed to have existed before Abraham.
- Genesis 1:26-27 expresses interpersonal relationships among the Members of the Triune God.
- Which Gospel opens with a statement that equates Jesus the Messiah (the Christ) with the Son of God?
- The human Messiah is called God.
- The construction of the Greek grammar indicates that (1) the Savior Jesus Christ is God, and (2) that God and the Lord Jesus are distinct.
- Define monotheism.
- Deuteronomy 6:4 affirms monotheism.
- Select the verse from the Gospels that describes how Jesus matured as a human.
- According to this passage, God “highly exalted him and gave him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow . . . and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.”
- According to this verse, Jesus has been exalted “above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the age to come.”
- Romans 9:10-10:13 depicts Christ’s deity by relating “the stone that causes people to stumble” (a reference to Yahweh in Isa 8:14) to Jesus (Rom 10:11).
- __ is the belief that the one true God exists as Three Persons – Father, Son, and Spirit.
- __ is any demotion of the Son or Holy Spirit from the full deity.
- Which Gospel opens with references to Jesus’ preexistence and divine status?
- The traditional assertion that “God’s triunity is adumbrated in the OT” is that the doctrine of the Trinity is taught clearly in the Old Testament.
- __ is the belief in one God.
- Essay (100-150 words; 10 pts.): Discuss how the New Testament teaching that Jesus is God has significant precedent in Isaiah. Consider especially Isa 7:14; 9:6-7; and 11:1-2.
- Essay (100-150 words; 10 pts.): Discuss the validity of the apocryphal gospels in their attempt to describe Jesus’ childhood and early years. How do some of the apocryphal gospels describe Jesus’ childhood? Are they credible accounts? Why or why not?
- Essay (100-150 words; 10 pts): Explain the significance of Jesus’ human nature about temptation (Matt 4:1-11; Luke 4:1-13; Heb 2:14-18).
- Essay (100-150 words; 10 pts.): Why was it necessary for God the Son to become human? Consider salient Scripture passages and theological ramifications.
- Essay (100-150 words; 10 pts.): In what ways does the NT depict Jesus’ humanity? Consider his human emotions, various responses, etc.
Need Assistance with Course?
- Struggling with online courses?
- Ask yourself. Can I pay someone to do the beauty for me online?
- Would you like someone to help you?
you are in the right place. Get Exam Done offers a professional academic to deal with the usual online beauty portals. No action is required now. Search now and Pay Someone to Take My Exam. Everything in the portal is handled from Quit, along with tasks, discussions, and tests.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486