Buy Solved BIOS 135 Week 4 Midterm Exam
Page: 1 (Multiple Choice)
- Question: (TCO 1) Control subjects in a double-blind test of a new drug are
- Question: (TCO 1) A scientific theory
- Question: (TCO 1) Each of the following is a testable hypothesis, except
- Question: (TCO 2) Which particles are found in the nucleus of an atom?
- Question: (TCO2) Which of the following is not an example of a pure substance?
- Question: (TCO 2) Which of the following is a physical property of both liquids and solids?
- Question: (TCO 2) Which of the following is a not a homogeneous mixture?
- Question: (TCO 3) Atom X forms a -2 anion. Atom Y forms a +1 cation. Which is the overall charge of the polyatomic ion XY4?
- Question: (TCO 3) Emily has a box that contains 0.01 mole of aluminum. How many particles of aluminum are in the box?
- Question: (TCO 3) Which of the statements about transition metals is true?
- Question: (TCO 4) An unknown solution has a pH of 2. This solution is
- Question: (TCO 4) In water, a substance that doesn’t ionize in solution is called a
- Question: (TCO 4) How much 0.70 M HNO3 could you make from 200 mL of 1.40 M HNO3?
- Question: (TCO 5) When a -COOH group is substituted for a hydrogen atom in hydrocarbon, the hydrocarbon becomes
- Question: (TCO 5) The presence of more than one polypeptide chain is described as _____ protein structure.
- Question: (TCO 6) Where does photosynthesis occur in a eukaryotic cell?
- Question: (TCO 6) Active transport _____.
- Question: (TCO 6) Which of the following statements is true?
- Question: (TCO 7) The first stage of aerobic respiration is _____.
- Question: (TCO 7) Anaerobic respiration occurs _____.
- Question: (TCO 7) Which of the following is (are) produced during cellular respiration?
- Question: (TCO 7) Which of the following statements is incorrect?
- Question: (TCO 7) Which of the choices below best describes metabolism?
- Question: (TCO 7) Cellular respiration releases energy from glucose. Which form does this energy take?
- Question: (TCO 7) How is respiration (the act of breathing) different from cellular respiration?
Page: 2 (Short & Essay)
- Question: (TCO 6) What are the differences and similarities between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells? You must list both differences and similarities for full credit.
- Question: (TCO 3). What is the molar mass of calcium sulfate, CaSO4? You must show your work for full credit.
- Question: (TCO 7) Compare fermentation and aerobic cellular respiration. Include details regarding the reactions that take place and the location in the cell where these reactions occur.
Need Guide to Exams?
Are your checks across the corner? Are you thinking, I want a person to take my online exam? Do you need a person that will help you out in those dire instances of yours? Welcome to Get Exam Done. We are an educational assistance provider that connects expert lecturers to suffering college students. We assist college students with their online checks with the aid of using supporting them hands-on all through the examination. It does not rely on what your difficulty is, we’ve got professionals in all of them. So, come aboard! Let’s deal with your take my examination online worries. We are to be had 24/7. You can name us anytime, communicate approximately your online examination problems, and get solutions. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486