Buy Solved CHHI 525 Quiz Reformation
CHHI 525 Quiz: The Reformation and Counter-Reformation
- John Hus was
- The Conciliar Movement sought to end conflicts between European monarchs by calling for political assemblies.
- Which of the following was a result of the political, social, and religious changes of the late Middle Ages?
- By some estimates, Europe’s population fell by two-thirds between 1300 and 1450.
- The term “Renaissance” was used to describe a historical period for the first time in
- Which of the following describes Desiderius Erasmus?
- Girolamo Savonarola was an ardent supporter of the Renaissance in Florence
- Historical evidence proves that Renaissance humanism was a rejection of the Christian faith and morals.
- “Evangelical” in the sixteenth century was another word for
- Martin Luther intended to leave the Catholic Church when he wrote his Ninety-Five Theses.
- The sacrament of penance defined by the Fourth Lateran Council (1215) involves which of the following?
- The Peace of Augsburg (1555) was a victory for religious toleration.
- Calvin enjoyed strong support in Geneva from the start of his ministry there.
- John Calvin converted to Protestantism through the efforts of Guillaume Farel.
- Their opponents viewed the Anabaptist movement’s rejection of infant baptism as both religious heresy and political treason.
- The 1522 “Sausage Affair” in Zürich was primarily about:
- The apocalyptic orientation of Melchiorite theology was intrinsically violent.
- Ignatius of Loyola taught his follower’s absolute obedience to the pope.
- Michael Sattler
- The Index of Prohibited Books included translations of the Bible.
- Elizabeth I was known as the “Virgin Queen.”
- Which of the following was known as an ardent Catholic?
- Catholics became the objects of bloody persecution under Queen Mary I.
- Puritans were opposed to
- Thomas Cromwell opposed the spread of Protestantism in England.
- Discuss the ways in which Archbishop Cranmer furthered the Reformation in England.
- Were the late Middle Ages (c. 1300–1500) a time of triumph or defeat for the Roman papacy? Support your answer with examples from the history of that period.
Need Guide to Quiz?
Are you suffering together with your online classes? Are you wondering, can I pay a person to finish elegance online for me? Do you need a person that will help you out? You have come to the proper place. At Get Exam Done, we provide skilled lecturers who will cope with your everyday online elegance portals. You do not ought to do anything, not to mention search, or pay someone to take my online class. Everything in your portal could be accomplished from our quit, including assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.