Buy Solved CSIS 320 – IS Hardware and Software
Buy Solved CSIS 320-IS Hardware and Software
Emphasis is placed on the role of the computer in information processing, including the design of computer hardware and operating systems, application programming, data storage, network, and client/server concepts, and systems development life cycle. (Formerly BMIS 320)
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Information systems are made up of combinations of hardware, software, data, and communication technologies. All IT employees (whether software trainers, programmers or database managers) benefit from having a broad understanding of the foundational concepts that surround computer systems. This course provides this essential technical foundation for CSIS students.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss the relevance of course material to a biblical worldview as related to the use of technology.
- Identify the parts of, and steps in the building, a computer to include (but not limited to) choosing and configuring an operating system and following proper safe maintenance practices.
- Identify and evaluate telecommunications systems processes and function, and differentiate between a secure and an insecure computer/network system.
- Determine differences in operating systems and configure them.
- Evaluate telecommunications systems processes and functions.
- Recognize the importance of safety when dealing with computer equipment.
- Evaluate problems encountered in everyday computer operations based on given scenarios/troubleshooting symptoms.
- Describe good communication skills and professional behavior expected in a call center environment.
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
The student will complete 6 Discussions during this course. The purpose of Discussions is to generate interaction among students regarding relevant course topics. The student is required to post 1 thread of at least 250 words and 2 replies of at least 100 words each. For each thread and reply, the student should support his/her assertions with at least 1 reference and accompanying citations in APA format. Acceptable sources include textbooks, websites, and the Bible.
The student will complete 2 research papers. For each paper, the student will write a 5–8 page paper on the topic. Each paper must be supported by at least 5 reputable sources and citations in APA format.
The student will complete 4 quizzes based on the textbook readings. Each quiz has 25 questions and must be completed in 20 minutes.
The student will complete 3 tests based on textbook readings and presentations. Each test has 50 questions and must be completed in 1 hour.
Want to Purchase Course?
Our online exam assistants are professionals with extensive subjective knowledge who graduated from prestigious universities. For Take My Exam for Me requests, our experts can help you out. From simple to complex topics, one platform covers it all. If you have signed up for multiple courses in addition to online university exams and don’t have time to focus on all of them at once, you can sign up for our efficient and quality service.
Then you can be sure that you will get the help you need by hiring one of our experts to take my online class.