Buy Solved INF103 Week 3 Assignment 2
After reading Chapters 6-7 and then critically thinking and reflecting on the information, please select three of the questions below to answer. Your responses should be a minimum of a paragraph (125-175 words) per question, be grammatically correct, and demonstrate through intelligent use of quotes, facts, and figures that you have learned from the assigned chapters.
• Searching for information on Google is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Is that true? Was the library of the 19th century more efficient? Explain.
• How is searching in a specific database, such as Ashford’s library, different from searching in Bing, Google, or Yahoo?
• The information age might very well go down as one of the most influential movements of the last century. The term “revolution” refers to a drastic change. In what ways in this information age so drastically different? Is it all good?
• Propriety software and open-source applications are anything but similar. What are the pros and cons of buying Microsoft Office (proprietary) versus downloading and using Open Office (open) for free?
• Culture is a major facet of any organization. Given this, what role does the culture at Google play in its continual innovative solutions and entrepreneurial applications?
• web 2.0 is not a new Internet. Is it the new name given to an emerging trend – participation? Instead of simply consuming information people are contributing and as a result, connecting to others in the process. If you had to make an educated guess, what might web 3.0 be like? Why?
• Social networks allow people to connect for a variety of reasons in a digital environment. You might join LinkedIn to meet business contacts, MySpace to find a band member, or Facebook to see pictures of old friends and meet new ones. Whatever environment you decide to be a part of, posting information about you has become an issue of concern. What are those concerns? I mean what is the big deal about privacy?
• The founder of Wikipedia has a noble mission – to share all the world’s information with everyone everywhere, anytime. In what ways has this mission been successful? In what ways has it not been successful?
• Is email dead for teenagers? Explain.
• Given the trends of ubiquitous computing and media-rich environments, how might communication at work evolve in the next five years?
All sources used must be properly cited, and the paper must be formatted according to the APA (6th edition) style. If you would like to refer to APA samples and tutorials, log into the Ashford Writing Center(USER NAME: Ashford; PASSWORD: student). Click on the “ENG122 Resources” tab and review the resources in the “Week 5” section.
Need to Purchase Penn Foster?
Are you a struggling student who is not able to cope with the pressure he is handling in the case of taking online tests due to various other activities? Or are you finding it very complicated to finish the given tests promptly with some good grades? Don’t worry, Examshelpers can help you in this situation! The IWantOnlineclasshelp.com service provider is the best quality of services you can avail of today for the betterment of your future and for the perfect arrangement of premium-level of test-taking services on your behalf. We have been consistently providing outstanding help to each & every student who is looking for affordable, reliable, and qualitative services in a timely manner. Whether it is about test issues or exam-related issues, you are facing, we can cover all by pay someone to take my online test services on the go. The Online Test Help query is solved here quickly. Just call us or mail us, and we will be there to bring some professional quality exam-taking services with a money-back guarantee, therefore you will have nothing to drop. Pay to do an online exam now.