Buy Solved Liberty University APOL 104 Test 5 Answers
- The path to enlightenment is called the Middle Way because it avoids the extremes of affluence and asceticism.
- All Hindus are polytheists. They believe in many gods.
- Which of the following views do finite gods hold about God’s relationship to evil?
- The axiological argument for God’s existence is also the argument from :
- All truth is God’s truth.
- A specific criticism of _________ is that the mere disagreement about what is moral does not automatically lead to the conclusion that there is no moral truth.
- Powell specifically argues that humans come to know objective morality through
- Buddhism and Hinduism follow the Caste System.
- Which of the following would NOT be accurate according to Powell?
- Siddhartha Gautama was born into:
- By showing a subjective relativists how they actually expect to be treated with dignity and respect, rather than have their relativism applied to them in cruel treatment, abuse, or the relativizing of their passions, Powell believes we can:
- The term “Islam” means:
- Powell would say the best way to explain the relationship between God and moral law is:
- Most religions are exclusive. They believe their way is the only way to truth.
- Which of the following is NOT a general claim of pantheism?
- The Buddhist belief in nirvana is essentially the same as the Christian belief in heaven.
- Buddhism teaches that suffering is an illusion. Humans only think they suffer because of the attachment they have to this world.
- In Hinduism, Brahman is an impersonal, monistic (“all is one”) force.
- In Islam, Jesus is considered to be a prophet but not the Son of God.
- Relativism in general is the belief that all morality is relative to each individual’s views of right and wrong
1. Christians do not have to consider cultural barriers when presenting the gospel to a Hindu.
2. Buddhism and Hinduism follow the Caste System.
3. The Buddhist belief in nirvana is essentially the same as the Christian belief in heaven.
4. Which of the following would NOT be accurate according to Powell?
5. Most religions are exclusive. They believe their way is the only way to truth.
6. The purpose of Yoga to the Hindu is:
7. The earliest of the Hindu scriptures are:
8. The founder of Buddhism, Siddhartha Gautama, was a poor peasant boy who was disturbed by the plight of the poor and the apathy of the wealthy.
9. Hinduism is a very diverse religion with some unifying beliefs but no specific creed.
10. A summary of the Islamic system of conversion is found in:
11. The Baha’i religion has no ministers and no prescribed style of worship.
12. The vast majority of Hindus live in:
13. In polytheism, some of the many gods who exist are eternal, transcendent, non‑contingent beings that created the other, finite, gods that exist.
14. The Dalai Lama represents and leads:
15. Muslims believe that the Bible was corrupted by Jews and Christians.
16. Humans create truth through trial and error.
17. Once an individual becomes a Muslim, they have the assurance that they will be accepted on Judgment Day and be allowed to enter Paradise.
18. All truth is God’s truth.
19. Hinduism is considered the oldest man‑made religion.
20. Siddhartha Gautama was born into:
21. The word Islam literally means:
22. Hindus do believe in concrete absolute truth.
23. Hinduism is first and foremost a philosophical system.
24. Since the “Fall” of humanity (Genesis Chapter 3) mankind has sought to declare independence from God.
25. The Buddhist seeks to follow the “Middle Way” which keeps a person from the extremes of indulging or punishing the flesh.
26. “Salvation” in Hinduism is attained by living a life that fulfills your innermost desires.
27. The common themes of absolute truth and exclusivity permeate the Baha’i religion.
28. In the Christian Gospel, life has meaning because we know that God loves us.
29. The Baha’i view themselves as the unification of all world religions.
30. Hinduism was founded by:
31. A person can tell if a worldview is by testing it against the three criteria for truth:
32. The title “Buddha” literally means:
33. Buddhism started in:
34. In Hinduism, Brahman is an impersonal, monistic (“all is one”) force.
35. The Eightfold Path consists of eight steps/points which are to be achieved in a sequential (one after the other) manner.
36. Like Christianity, Shintoism teaches a belief in one God (monotheistic).
37. Buddhism teaches that suﬀering is an illusion. of the attachment, they have to this world.
38. Hindus use the term Maya to communicate the idea that everything is an illusion. Hindus must realize that everything is Maya or they will never be able to reach Nirvana.
39. Islam is an example of a monotheistic religion.
40. Buddhism was once a sect of, and eventually split from:
41. Buddha claimed to have a special relationship with God.
42. Hinduism is considered the oldest man‑made religion.
43. The concept of God’s absolute holiness is unique to Christianity.
44. The most sacred Baha’i book is:
45. All Hindus are polytheists. They believe in many gods.
46. The Baha’i recognize the wisdom of Jesus but deny his deity.
47. Siddhartha Gautama was born into:
Need Help with Test?
Our online test-taking assistants are professionals who are graduates of top universities with effective subjective knowledge. Our specialists can contend with the problems you are coping with regard to take my exam for me queries. Everything ranges from smooth subjects to complicated ones, we cover all of them underneath a single platform. In case you have enrolled for more than one issue together along with your online universities assessments and you do now no longer have the time to awareness of every one of them simultaneously then, you can join up for our effective high-quality services, and then genuinely you can get desired help withinside the form of hiring for our specialists for doing my exam online for me at no hesitation.