Buy Solved NR 511 Week 5 Quiz (10 out of 10 Points)
Buy Solved NR 511 Week 5 Quiz
- Question: CO1 Nausea is difficult to discern in a young child. What question should the clinician ask to determine if a child has nausea?
- Question: CO6 A 52-year-old female is … of having a gastric ulcer and will undergo an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD). She is concerned because she heard that gastric ulcers can be malignant. How should the clinician respond?
- Question: CO6 A 72-year-old male patient presents to the clinic for his annual physical. He states that he is worried because he only has a bowel movement every three days. How should the clinician respond?
- Question: CO1 A 26-year-old male recently returned from a camping trip with symptoms of acute gastroenteritis. He reports that he only ate vegetables from his garden that he canned prior to his outing. Which of the following pathogens might be causing his symptoms?
- Question: CO6 A 30-year-old male presents to the clinic with intermittent diarrhea. He states that loose stools always occur within 30 minutes after taking antacids. How should the clinician respond?
- Question: CO4 A 29-year-old female just returned from Central America with traveler’s diarrhea and presents to the clinic for evaluation. Which of the following is the best treatment?
- Question: CO4 An 82-year-old female has been … with irritable bowel, chronic constipation, and diverticulosis following a colonoscopy. Which pharmacological agent should the clinician recommend?
- Question: CO4 A 67-year-old female on multiple medications for chronic conditions was just … with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). In teaching the patient about the disease, what medication should the clinician recommend that the patient refrain from using?
- Question: CO6 A 38-year-old male patient has recently had an ileostomy for ulcerative colitis. Which self-care measures should the clinician teach him about to relieve food blockage?
- Question: CO1 A 68-year-old man complains of lower abdominal pain, anorexia, extreme fatigue, and an unintentional weight loss of 15 pounds in the last 3 weeks, and you find a positive hemoccult on digital rectal examination. Laboratory tests show iron deficiency anemia. Which diagnosis should the NP consider?
Need to Purchase Quiz?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to take my class online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online classes. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes.