Buy Solved Penn Foster 03684200
Now that you’ve finished reading the material related to Chapters 12, 13, 14, and 15 of your textbook, you’re ready to complete Graded Project 5. For this graded project, you’ll use many of the C# skills you’ve learned thus far. Follow all the instructions for this graded project, and follow good programming practices as you create your solution. Remember to include all the required components when you submit your solution.
To finish this graded project, you must complete a number of tasks to create the necessary solution. You’ll create a quiz consisting of a Form with a main menu, Buttons, and Labels as outlined in Exercise 6 on page 654 of your textbook. Refer to the following pages for help with this project:
Note: To complete this graded project, use a text editor or use Microsoft Visual C# software. The figures included in this graded project show the steps involved when using the Visual C# Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The IDE adds extra code, so if you choose to create your program using a text editor instead of the IDE, the code may be slightly different.
1. Start a new C# project named GuessANumber.cs.
2. Save the GuessANumber.cs program in the Chapter.13 folder in your Student files (Figure 13). 3. Create a Form containing five RadioButtons that are numbered 1–5. 4. The Form should also contain a Label that provides a hint showing one of the Radio Buttons to be incorrect.
5. After the user makes a selection, disable all the Radio Buttons.
6. Save the updates to your program.
7. Now build your program by selecting Build from the menu bar (Figure 14). Your program will automatically build. Any errors that could occur in the code will typically be shown at the bottom of your screen.
FIGURE 13—Creating a New Project
FIGURE 14—Building Your Program
Graded Project 83
8. After you’ve built your program, test your program by selecting Debug > Start Debugging from the menu bar (Figure 15). Your program will execute and display results. If any errors occur during the execution of your program, you’ll be prompted and taken back to your code so you can make corrections.
9. If necessary, repeat Steps 7 and 8 until your program works as intended.
How to Submit Your Project
Use the following procedure to submit your project online:
1. Log in to view your student homepage and go to the My Courses page.
2. Click Take Exam next to the lesson on which you’re working.
3. Attach your file as follows by following steps a–d.
a. Click on the Browse box.
b. Locate the file you wish to attach.
c. Double-click on the file.
d. Click Upload File.
e. If you have more than one file to attach, repeat steps a–d for each file.
4. Enter your e-mail address in the box provided. (Note: Your e-mail address is required for online submissions.)
5. If you wish to include comments about this project to your instructor, enter your comments in the Message box.
6. Click Submit File.
FIGURE 15—Debugging Your Program
Your instructor will use the following guidelines to grade your project: ■ Successfully created a Form with a main menu as instructed 15 points _______
■ Successfully added five Buttons to the Form as instructed 15 points _______
■ Successfully displayed a message after users select a Radio Button 15 points _______
■ Successfully added a Label that provides a hint 15 points _______
■ Successfully disabled Radio Buttons after users make a selection 15 points _______
■ Followed the instructions appropriately 10 points _______
■ Solutions work appropriately 15 points _______
STUDENT’S TOTAL POINTS 100 points _______
Want Help with Penn Foster?
Are you searching for online examination help? Our take my online take-examine experts will save you all the stress you’re taking to remedy exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution in your online exam preparations. We endorse you are seeking a recommendation from our online exam helper to find out the right course for clearing your take-look. Our group has supplied online exam help to many university college students in well-known global places simply because the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, wherein university college students have received appropriate grades. So, what are you equipped for? Take this golden opportunity to excel on your take a look. Chat with us today! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486