Buy Solved Liberty University PSYC 430 Quiz 7
- Which of the following is NOT a likely reason why men and women of a lower socioeconomic status experience more sexual dysfunctions?
- Which of the following statements is true of relationship problems and sexual dysfunction?
- The statements, “What if I can’t get an erection? I’ll die of embarrassment!” and “I’ve got to have an orgasm, or he’ll think I don’t love him!” are both indicative of
- The DSM-5 states the criteria for the diagnosis of premature (early) ejaculation by specifying that a man must ejaculate within ________ of beginning sexual activity and before the man wishes it on ________ of occasions throughout at least
- ________ percent of women experience muscle tightening with the anticipation of vaginal insertion.
- Which of the following statements about gender identity is true?
- pharmacological treatment for women with sexual dysfunction has been dubbed the “female Viagra.”
- is used to extinguish sexual responses to objects or situations a person with paraphilia finds arousing, by exposing them to painful but harmless electric shocks or loud bursts of noise while viewing photographs of what arouses them.
- Rachel and Simon enjoy mild sadistic and masochistic sexual interaction. Which of the following statements is likely true about these behaviors?
- Gideon has the erectile disorder. His doctor has recommended ________, which is a popular treatment for this problem.
- Researchers estimate a prevalence rate of women between 45 and 64 years of age to be ________ percent.
- Which of the following statements is true of female hormones and sexual dysfunction?
- Which of the following is true of people with alcohol use disorders in the United States?
- Identify the physiological effects of nicotine.
- Alicia’s doctor has prescribed Alicia helpful medication to help with her anxiety and insomnia. Which of the following class of medications did he most likely prescribe?
- Which of the following substances has a relatively low risk for tolerance?
- Which term refers to alcohol-induced amnesia for the events that occurred while one was intoxicated?
- Which of the following is true of freebase cocaine?
- The DSM-5 diagnostic criteria for substance use disorder include ongoing substance use despite recurring social or relationship difficulties. Why have the DSM-5 authors removed the DSM-IV criterion regarding legal problems?
- Which of the following contains antioxidants that can increase “good” cholesterol, along with other chemicals that can help prevent damage to blood vessels and reduce “bad” cholesterol, producing positive cardiac effects?
- Which of the following is typically reduced due to caffeine intake?
- may occur during inhalant use due to acute irregularities in heartbeat or loss of oxygen.
- Which of the following is one of the four categories of harmful consequences that suggest substance abuse?
- Some drugs, like cocaine and amphetamines, produce a strong sense of reward or a “high” by increasing the availability of the neurotransmitter
- Which of the following has proven useful in treating alcohol dependents and abusers, possibly because it blocks the effects of endorphins during drinking?
Need Help with Course?
- Are you evaluating from all angles?
- Are you thinking of having someone take an online test?
- Do you Take My Exam when you are in trouble?
Greetings from Get Exam Done. We are a provider of academic support services that match struggling college students with qualified academics. Support college students with online exams by taking the opportunity to physically assist them at some point in the exam. Whatever the nature of the problem, you can consult an expert on all these issues. So come in! Take the worry out of online exams. All day every day. Feel free to contact us at any time with any questions regarding your online exam.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486