Buy Solved SOCS 325 Week 4 Midterm Exam Version 1
Multiple Choice Questions
- Question: (TCO 1) Climatologists continue to debate global warming. Which of the following is NOT an argument against the global warming hypothesis?
- Question: (TCO 2) The Conservation Reserve Program was funded in the United States to conserve which of the following precious resources?
- Question: (TCO 3) Environmental goods and environmental bads are:
- Question: (TCO 4) According to the economist Fred Hirsch, a “positional good” is a good or commodity:
- Question: (TCO 5) Although we know that money can’t buy happiness, research in Britain and the United States suggests that:
- Question: (TCO 6) According to your text, automobiles are implicated in which of the following environmental problems?
- Question: (TCO 7) Amartya Sen argues that famine is the result of:
- Question: (TCO 7) What percentage of the world’s current population growth is taking place in poor countries?
- Question: (TCO 3) What percentage of the world’s original forests remain?
- Question: (TCO 5) The story of the National City Line (NCL) demonstrates:
Essay Type Questions
- Question : (TCO 1) What environmental threats and issues do environmental sociology and environmental sociologists try to solve? List some. Which are short-term and long-term issues? Pick one of these threats and or issues and describe how you would try to solve it as an environmental sociologist.
- Question: (TCO 2) Describe the environmental impact of industry and how it influences human health. Provide a few examples of these impacts. Also, describe in detail how some of these environmental risks and disasters impact human health by causing illness and even death.
- Question: (TCO 4) Describe in detail what consumption is and how it relates to marketing and capitalism. Provide a few examples. Compare and contrast some of the positive and negative aspects of capitalism. How does this relate to free markets?
- Question: (TCO 6) Describe the economics and politics of implementing green technology in our society. Why are we so slow to move toward this type of green technology and away from petroleum? Compare and contrast which forms of green technology might realistically be built in the next 10 years. Which ones do you think need to wait until a future is built, and why?
- Question: (TCO 7) Describe in detail our population’s impact on the environment. Provide a few detailed examples. Also, compare and contrast population rates in different parts of the world. Which areas are increasing more than others, and why? Do you think the human population will continue to always increase?
Want Help with Exam?
Exams are a crucial part of a pupil’s training. Without examination, no pupil can develop via the ladder of success. However, college students in recent times do not have the time to attention to their studies, for the reason that they may be beaten via way of means of jobs that assist the very training they need. In their time of need, Get Exam Done is right here to provide a hand of help. For college students who’re thinking, can I pay someone to take my exam, what is the region to get it from? We were assisting college students for over 2 years with their pay-a-person to take my examination issues and feature efficaciously finished over 5000+ tests all around the states.