Buy Solved THEO 313 Quiz 4
THEO 313 Quiz: Christ’s Human Nature
- Select the verse from the Gospels that describes how Jesus matured as a human.
- Matthew (1:22-23) connects Jesus’ birth to the prophecy in _.
- By tracing Jesus’ ancestry to king David, Matthew shows how Jesus fulfills OT prophecies such as Isa 9:6-7 and 11:1-2.
- According to Blaising, the doctrine of the hypostatic union may be summarized in the following manner: “In the incarnation of the Son of God, a human nature was inseparably united forever with the divine nature, yet with the two natures remaining distinct, whole, and unchanged, without mixture or confusion, so that the one person, Jesus Christ, is truly God and truly human.”
- Among the important issues highlighted in the doctrine of the hypostatic union is the unipersonality of the Savior. By unipersonality is meant that Jesus Christ is at the same time, God and human.
- The doctrine of the hypostatic union highlights the ___ of the Savior’s personality, meaning that Jesus Christ is the same person as the preexistent Logos, the Son of God.
- The doctrine of the hypostatic union highlights the ___ of the Savior’s personality, meaning that human nature is not simply an impersonal appendage to the Son of God. The incarnate Christ is the Anthropos.
- The doctrine of the hypostatic union highlights the ___ of the Savior’s personality, excluding Eutychianism and every form of Monophysitism.
- The doctrine of the hypostatic union highlights the ___ of the Savior’s personality, emphasizing that Jesus Christ is truly and wholly God and truly and wholly human.
- According to Dr. Borland, Only the person who withstood temptation without yielding knows its full force. Jesus is the only one who really knows the full force of temptation and is therefore able to help us.
Need Guide to Course?
- Having trouble with your online course?
- Can you pay someone to complete your online course?
- Want someone to help you?
you are in the right place. Get Exam Done is a daily online class portal managed by experienced academics. You don’t have to do anything, let alone find or pay someone to take my online Class course. We do all the work in the portal: tasks, discussions, and tests.