Download Guided ACCT 505 Midterm Exam Version 2
- (TCO A) Direct material cost is a part of the:
- (TCO A) A cost incurred in the past that is not relevant to any current decision is classified as a(n):
- (TCO A) The cost of lubricants used to grease a production machine in a manufacturing company is an example of a(n):
- (TCO A) When the activity level is expected to increase within the relevant range, what effects would be anticipated with respect to each of the following?
- (TCO F) Emco Company uses direct labor cost as a basis for computing its predetermined overhead rate. In computing the predetermined overhead rate for last year, the company included in direct labor cost a portion of indirect labor. The effect of this misclassification will be to:
- (TCO F) Which of the following statements about the process costing system is incorrect?
- (TCO F) The weighted-average method of process costing differs from the FIFO method of process costing in that the weighted-average method:
- (TCO B) The contribution margin ratio always increases when the:
- (TCO B) The unit sales needed to attain the target profit are found by:
- (TCO E) In an income statement prepared using the variable costing method, variable selling and administrative expenses would:
- (TCO A). The following data (in thousands of dollars) have been taken from the accounting records of Larkin Corporation for the just-completed year.
- (TCO F) The Indiana Company manufactures a product that goes through three processing departments. Information relating to activity in the first department during June is given below: Percent completed
Units Materials Conversion
- (TCO B) A tile manufacturer has supplied the following data: Boxes of tile produced and sold 625,000
Sales revenue $2,975,000….Variable manufacturing expense $1,720,000….Fixed manufacturing expense $790,000….Variable selling and admin expense $152,000….Fixed selling and admin expense $133,000
Net operating income $180,000
- (TCO E) Lehne Company, which has only one product, has provided the following data concerning its most recent month of operations: ……The company produces the same number of units every month, although the sales of units vary from month to month. The company’s variable costs per unit and total fixed costs have been constant from month to month.
Want Guide to Exams?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to take my class online for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online classes. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes.