Download Guided BUSI 740-Strategic Supply Chain Management
A comprehensive study of concepts, processes, and strategies used in the development and management of global supply chains. Topical coverage will include supply chain management, production planning, and inventory control, order fulfillment and supply chain coordination; and global supply chain design, logistics, and outsourcing.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
BUSI 740 builds upon the advanced concepts and techniques learned in the preceding courses. It provides a broad introduction to many of the critical aspects of supply chain management. Through the use of cases studies and research, the student will examine and discuss the basic topics of inventory management, distribution systems, and customer value, as well as the more advanced topics of business processes and information technology, risk management, and issues in supply chain management that are the result of globalized markets.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop a supply chain design that is aligned with the business model of a manufacturing or service entity (Synthesis, DBA PLO 1).
- Defend alternative strategies for information sharing and lead-time compression within a supply chain coordination structure and their potential impact on organizational performance (Evaluation, DBA PLO 2).
- Evaluate the legal and political implications of regional and cultural differences that would impact the design of an international supply chain (Evaluation, DBA PLO 3).
- Design an implementation process for a strategic alliance that includes information sharing and shared responsibility for processes and infrastructure as would be found in a vendor-managed inventory system (Synthesis, DBA PLO 3).
- Defend the timing and implementation of the decision to bring a new supplier into the new product development process (Evaluation, DBA PLO 2).
- Write a doctoral-level literature review related to course concepts (Synthesis, DBA PLO 2).
- Construct a Thematic Integration of Faith and Learning Paper that integrates course concepts with a biblical worldview (Synthesis, DBA PLO 4).
Textbook readings and presentations
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
This course requires 4 distinct discussions. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the course.
Case Study Assignments (4)
This course requires 4 distinct Case Studies. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the course.
Literature Review Assignment
This course requires 1 Literature Review. The specific requirements, point weightings, grading rubrics, and due dates are listed in the course.
The Literature Review Assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool. This assignment will allow students to submit a draft of the final submission and make any necessary edits before submitting the final assignment.
Want to Buy Course?
We recognize the desolate situation of our students. “Can I pay to take the exam?” Time is of the essence, so students cannot take risks during exams. We switched from hourly to 24/7 to address the challenges faced by college students who have to take exams for both men and women. This is intended to support college students in their respective situations. Upon your order, our expert will create your work of art around the clock. Additionally, customer service representatives are available 24/7 to answer questions about taking your exam. Get Exam Done offers to Take My Exam For Me, tests, and personal support.
For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486