Download Guided CEFS 546 Quiz Addictive Disorders
CEFS 546 Quiz: Addictive Disorders, Schizophrenia Spectrum, Psychotic Disorders
- All of the following are characteristics of Electro Convulsive Therapy EXCEPT
- Kyle is a 55-year-old male from Maine who presents with the symptoms of depression consistently over the same months every year. During these times he sleeps longer and suffers from lower appetite and energy. The best diagnosis that describes his condition is
- The DSM-5 refers to the pathological use of substances as
- Which of the following are medical problems associated with long-term cigarette smoking?
- Which of the following statements is correct?
- Howard had a psychotic episode following the death of his wife. He had hallucinations in which he would hear her speaking to him, telling him to kill himself. Howard developed elaborate delusions about his ability to communicate with his wife’s spirit. Howard recovered from this episode after one week and had no further symptoms What DSM-5 diagnosis would fit Howard’s case?
- Psychomotor agitation involves all but:
- Jack reports being in a wonderful mood. He has been very active at work lately, even working far into the night, as he seems to need only a few hours of sleep at night. He is very talkative and quickly moves from one topic to another, describing a scheme he has for making a fortune in the stock market. These behaviors represent a change from Jack’s normal behaviors and have caused severe functional impairment. He reports no previous periods like this. Which of the following diagnoses would best fit Jack?
- Roger has a vacant stare. He answers questions in an apathetic, monotone voice, and shows no emotion, even when discussing such events as his mother’s death. Roger’s effect would be described as
- Which of the following is an ongoing issue in the care of patients with schizophrenia?
- Which of the following disorders is newly included in the DSM-5?
- Which of the following describes the relationship between depression and suicide?
- Wanda drinks frequently and requires more alcohol now than she did six months ago to achieve the same effect. She reports that she can out-drink most people. Wanda is probably
- Carlos has schizophrenia and is living with his parents. One of his symptoms is difficulty initiating any activity, and once started, he is unable to finish. This is an example of
- “My thoughts get all jumbled up. I start thinking or talking about one thing but then by the time I get to the end of the sentence, I find myself talking about something else instead.” This is an example of which of the following symptoms of schizophrenia?
- The DSM-5 criteria for a diagnosis of schizophrenia include all of the following categories EXCEPT:
- Stressful life events appear to be a causal factor in depression, on the basis of research showing that
- Schizophrenia is diagnosed more frequently among:
- Alcohol dependence is particularly high among which of the following groups?
- Tim works at a law firm where he is expected to bring in a large number of cases each week. He has been working at this job for five years, typically putting in 70 hours a week. He has begun to experience irritability and has begun to drink alcohol in the evening in order to get to sleep. Based on this information, if he were taking any other drug, it would most likely be
- Families with a member with schizophrenia are now encouraged to
- Jill is seeking treatment for depression, which started after she ended a long-term relationship. Which of the following would be a global depressive attribution she might make?
- Schizophrenia most commonly appears in
- In bipolar disorder, depressive episodes are typically triggered by
- “When I am trying to relax and read a book, my father puts his thoughts into my head so that I cannot concentrate.” This statement by a schizophrenic patient is an example of what type of symptom?
Want Assistance with the Quiz?
Are you a suffering scholar who isn’t always capable of dealing with the stress he’s managing in the case of taking the web exams because of diverse different activities? Or are you locating it very complex to complete the given exams directly with a few excellent grades? Don’t worry, Examshelpers assist you in this situation! The IWantOnlineClassHelp.com provider company is the exceptional great of offerings you may avail of these days for the betterment of your destiny and for the correct association of premium-stage of check-taking offerings on your behalf. We were continually imparting exquisite assistance to each & each scholar who was seeking out affordable, reliable, and qualitative offerings in a well-timed manner. Whether it far approximately checks troubles or examination-associated troubles, you’re facing, we are able to cowl all through pay someone to take my online class check offerings at the go. The Online Test Help question is solved right here quickly. Just name us or mail us, and we can be there to carry a few expert great examination-taking offerings with a money-again guarantee, consequently, you’ll don’t have anything to drop. Pay to do an internet examination now.