Download Guided HIST 410N Final Exam Version 4 (Questions with Answers)
Download Guided HIST 410N Final Exam Version 4 Questions with Answers
- (TCO 1) Historical research involves four main tasks. Discover refers to the task of:
- (TCO 6) In 1917, as World War I raged through Europe, Russia:
- (TCO 5) All of the following were major factors that helped the Reds to win the Russian Civil War:
- (TCO 5) What event marked the beginning of World War II?
- (TCO 9) What city was divided during the Cold War, and became a hotspot for espionage and intrigue?
- (TCO 9) How did the Korean War start?
- (TCO 8) What was the intention of the Marshall Plan?
- (TCO 6) Bangladesh is:
- (TCO 2) Which Middle Eastern country is the site of the Kabbah, Islam’s holiest site, and the world’s largest oil producer?
- (TCO 2) Arab-Israeli wars occurred in:
- (TCO 4) Poland achieved the election of its first Roman Catholic pope when Cardinal Karol Jozef Wojtyla assumed the papacy as Pope:
- (TCO 4) The only Eastern European country that had widespread bloodshed in 1989 was:
- (TCO 7) One reason that the United States invaded Iraq in 2003 was:
- (TCO 10) Match the terms in Column I with the descriptions in Column II.
- (TCO 3) Match the terms in Column I with the descriptions in Column II.
- Question. (TCO 1, 2) Identify and analyze two causes of World War I. Use historical examples to support your answer. Of the various causes of World War I, which do you think was the most important and why?
- (TCO 5, 11) Analyze how the stipulations of the Treaty of Versailles that ended World War I, along with the Great Depression of the 1930s, contributed to the outbreak of World War II. Then analyze significant ways in which World War II changed the world. Make sure you use enough historical details to support your answer
- (TCOs 9, 10) Identify and analyze the main events of the Korean War and Cuban Missile Crisis. Then assess how these events affected the relationship between the United States and the Soviet Union. Make sure you use enough details to support your answer.
- (TCOs 4, 8) Analyze how the Solidarity (Solidarnosc) movement in Poland led to the collapse of communism in Poland. Point out what events led to the growth of the Solidarity movement, and then identify and analyze the events that followed Gorbachev’s policy of political pluralism in Poland. Use specific details to support your answer. Then evaluate the relative success of democracy and capitalism in Poland, after the end of the Cold War.
Need to Purchase Exams?
Get Exam Done offers professional online class help to university college students withinside the State. Our online class help provider covers the whole thing from assignments, discussions, and quizzes to tests. We have hired ready trouble professionals to help our university college students. So, whether or not or now no longer you are struggling with a task or paying a person to take an exam, we have got were given have been given your back. Our online class helpers paint day and night time for your task and cope with all the problems you face. Our online class provider is also affordable. Get our online class help in recent times and kickstart your journey closer to your selected grades!