Download Guided Liberty University BMAL 530 Quiz 6
- It is best for a manager to complete a SWOT prior to attempting a SWOT matrix.
- Critical success factors are those items that should be identified prior to performing a SWOT or completing a BSC.
- A SWOT matrix takes a company’s weaknesses and tries to minimize opportunities and avoid threats.
- A Balanced Scorecard has four perspectives: vendors, internal processes, innovation and learning, and financial.
- In a BSC, the critical success factors are used to build the foundation of a company’s strategic plan.
- The Balance Scorecard is designed mostly for shareholders as a means to
- continuously monitor a manager’s performance.
- Calculate the DuPont Model, given the following information: cash = $16,080; accounts receivable = $9,500; prepaid = $3,150; supplies = $675; equipment = $25,200; accumulated depreciation – equipment = $8,150 for year one. Cash = $20,000; accounts receivable = $15,000; prepaid = $1,175; supplies = $2,675; equipment = $89,057; accumulated depreciation – equipment = $36,800 for year 2. Additional year 2 data is as follows: equity equals $82,600; net sales = $325,000; net income of $56,824. Assume sales revenue and net sales are the same, leave as a decimal to two places. More than one answer may be correct.
- A SWOT matrix takes a company’s strengths and tries to maximize opportunities and minimize threats.
- Generally speaking, EPS is not a consideration for shareholders.
Need Guide to Quiz?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to take my online class for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online classes. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.