Download Guided Liberty University CEFS 521 Quiz 2
- A research team designed a demographic questionnaire to collect information about participants. Which of the following variables identified on the questionnaire provides an example of an ordinal scale variable?
- When comparing the four scales of measurement, what distinguishes the interval scale from the ratio scale?
- The teacher calculates the highest score as being 97 and the lowest score as being 75. What is the range?
- A researcher wants to know if IQ predicts success in college. Which analysis is most appropriate?
- There are 12 participants who agree to take the test for a study focused on wellness. The total of all the participants’ scores is 96. What is the mean?
- In studying the correlation between the number of hours studied and scores on the comprehensive exam, the researcher found a correlation of .30. According to Cohen’s guidelines, what would this mean regarding the strength of the relationship?
- A student conducting a research study was told by her professor to use a scatterplot in conjunction with calculating the correlation coefficient. She discovered that the data points clustered along a straight line. This means:
- A researcher determines that there is a positive correlation between sleep and test scores. This means as the amount of sleep is increased then test scores:
- When looking at a list of students’ test scores, the teacher notices that one test score is extremely lower than the majority of the scores. This is known as a(an):
- The teacher has a small class with only 7 students. The teacher grades their homework and reports scores of 10, 7, 8, 12, 9, 11, and 13. What is the median?
- The group scores to which each individual is compared are referred to as
- A raw score can be transformed into any type of standard score by first
- Grade equivalents are useful because they
- Which type of normalized standard score is widely used in education and categorizes test performance in nine broad units?
- Raw scores
- Aptitude, intelligence, and achievement tests are all examples of
- A T score has a fixed mean of __________ and a fixed standard deviation of ___________.
- In order to convert a raw score to a Z score, the following values are needed:
- A test should not be used for purposes not specifically recommended by the test developer unless
- In a test that results in a report that describes how well the test taker does in comparison with other individuals, it is important to consider whether the
Need Guide to Quiz?
Are you struggling with your online classes? Are you wondering, if can I pay someone to take my online class for me? Do you want someone to help you out? You have come to the right place. At Get Exam Done, we offer experienced academics who will handle your day-to-day online class portals. You don’t have to do anything, let alone search, or pay someone to take my online classes. Everything on your portal will be done from our end including, assignments, discussions, and quizzes. For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486.