Download Guided LIFC 304-Leadership Coaching
An examination and analysis of coaching strategies that serve professional leadership concerns. Special attention will be given to leadership strategies for navigating project management, cultural awareness, inter-generational issues, and balancing work and home life.
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Our pressing concern at the inception of the class is that God cares about how we lead and care for others. This course seeks to meet that challenge by equipping students to biblically guide individuals on how to wisely handle the leadership with which they’ve been entrusted.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Defend the role and authority of the Bible in making leadership decisions.
- Analyze and critique various strategies for navigating culturally sensitive issues.
- Differentiate and describe various plans for cultivating unity on a team.
- Justify the rationale and strategy of Servant Leadership.
- Summarize the primary components necessary for project management.
Textbook readings and lecture presentations/notes
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Essay Assignments (4)
The student will write double-spaced essays of at least 300 words in the current APA format using a provided prompt about life coaching. The Essay Assignments must incorporate research and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
(MLOs: A, D)
Case Study Paper Assignments (3)
The student will complete 3 Case Study Paper Assignments. In these assignments, the student will be presented a specific case scenario applicable to the course material. The student will respond to each case using the material covered in class up to that date. Case Study Paper Assignments must include 3–4 pages of content and follow current APA formatting.
(MLOs: A, B, C, D, E)
The student will complete 4 quizzes which are cumulative and cover the material presented in the presentations and work text lecture notes. Each quiz is open-book/open-notes and comprised of multiple-choice and true/false questions.
(MLOs: A, B, C)
Need to Purchase Course?
You can get take-a-look decisions by checking a single box to get basic online test support to lessen the pressure. With the help of a qualified coach, you can start to accomplish unheard-of results and overcome your most difficult challenges.
- We offer test associates at IWantOnlineClassHelp.com who are knowledgeable about almost every fundamental concept and will help you get the best marks.
- When you call us for sponsorship with a guaranteed test, we are paid as a hobby horse.
- Utilize the online review tool you have access to.
- Your course’s data will be used by Take My Class For Me to build an inquiry bank.
- Your requests will all be granted.