Download Guided Penn Foster 03683800
Now that you’ve completed all the material related to Chapters 7, 8, and 9 of your textbook, you’re ready to complete Graded Project 3. For this graded project, you’ll use many of the C# skills you’ve learned thus far. Follow all the instructions for this graded project, and follow good programming practices as you create your solution. Remember to include all the required components when you submit your solution.
To finish this graded project, you must complete a number of tasks to create the necessary solution. In this graded project, you’ll create a class named TaxCalculation.cs as outlined in Exercise 5a on page 350 of your textbook.
Note: To complete this graded project, use a text editor or use Microsoft Visual C# software. The figures included in this graded project show the steps involved when using the Visual C# integrated development environment (IDE). The IDE adds extra code, so if you choose to create your program using a text editor instead of the IDE, the code may be slightly different. Remember: Always run your program after you complete the code to make sure it works appropriately.
Follow these steps to complete Project 3:
1. Start a new C# project named TaxCalculation.cs.
2. Save the TaxCalculation.cs program in the Chapter.08 folder of your Student files (Figure 7).
3. Create a class named TaxCalculation.
4. Refer to pp. 323–329 in your textbook to review overloading methods. Include the following overloaded methods:
■ One that accepts a price and a tax rate expressed as doubles
■ One that accepts a price as a double and a tax rate as an integer
5. Include a Main() method that demonstrates how each method calculates the same tax amount appropriately. Refer to pp. 329–331 in your textbook.
6. Save the updates to your program.
7. Now build your program by selecting Build from the menu bar (Figure 8). Your program will automatically build. Any errors that could occur in the code will typically be shown at the bottom of your screen.
FIGURE 7—Creating a New Project
FIGURE 8—Building Your Program
8. After you’ve built your program, test your program by selecting Debug > Start Debugging from the menu bar (Figure 9). Your program will execute and display results. If any errors occur during the execution of your program, you’ll be prompted and taken back to your code so you can make corrections.
9. If necessary, repeat Steps 7 and 8 until your program works as intended.
How to Submit Your Project
Use the following procedure to submit your project online:
1. Log in to view your student homepage and go to the My Courses page.
2. Click Take Exam next to the lesson on which you’re working.
3. Attach your file as follows by following steps a–d.
a. Click on the Browse box.
b. Locate the file you wish to attach.
c. Double-click on the file.
d. Click Upload File.
e. If you have more than one file to attach, repeat steps a–d for each file.
4. Enter your e-mail address in the box provided. (Note: Your e-mail address is required for online submissions.)
5. If you wish to include comments about this project to your instructor, enter your comments in the Message box.
6. Click Submit File.
Graded Project 49
FIGURE 9—Debugging Your Program
Your instructor will use the following guidelines to grade your project:
■ Correctly created a class named TaxCalculation 25 points _______
■ Included two overloaded methods as instructed 25 points _______
■ Successfully used a Main() method to demonstrate that each overloaded method calculates the same tax amount appropriately 25 points _______
■ Saved the solution as TaxCalculation.cs 5 points _______
■ Followed the instructions appropriately 10 points _______
■ Solution works appropriately 10 points _______
STUDENT’S TOTAL POINTS 100 points _______
Want Guide to Penn Foster?
While you are at IWantOnlineclasshelp.com then the system to hire for an amazing diploma of services can be very easy. In order to want to do my online examination-related services, you clearly want to fill withinside the form available on the net web website online of www.IWantOnlineclasshelp.com, and as quickly as after sporting out this system, all your records that deliver Order-ID, name, Contact, electronic mail address, etc. may be handled via the earnings specialists for presenting you some effective quotations. Once you believe the exceptionally viable quotation, you need to pay for the services, and then the management group will take better care of matching pairs of tutors and subjects. We cater to fulfill all your goals even Prior to the remaining date with exceptional viable A or B grades in a confident way regarding pay someone to take my exam query. You can in fact spend a bit of entertainment time collectively together with your loved ones, address the awesome priorities you have got in your existence, and go away the rest to our professional group.