Download New BIOS 242 Week 4 Lab 4 Pasteurization and Sterilization Learning
- Explain the concept of food spoilage and shelf
- Explain the principle of pasteurization and
- Analyze the parameters of High-Temperature-Time-Treatment (HTST)
- Perform canning as a method of
- Identify how plastic and metal can be used as materials for
Introduction: Experiment with pasteurization and sterilization Virtual Simulation Lab
In the Pasteurization and Sterilization lab, you will help Adam, an organic farmer, to increase the shelf life of his peach juice. Together with Marie, a food scientist, you will learn the basics of food spoilage and shelf life by performing a series of spoilage detection experiments. Later, you will explore two types of heat treatment, pasteurization, and sterilization, eliminate the food spoilage in peach juice. Finally, you will employ your knowledge to determine which type of packaging and heat treatment is suitable for Adam’s peach juice. Will you be able to eliminate spoilage in Adam’s peach juice?
- Purpose: Why is food safety important?
- What practices would you recommend to keep food safe at home?
- … would you recommend storage of milk at home?
- What is the difference between pasteurization and sterilization?
- Reflection: Write 5 sentences on what you learned from this simulation. What did you like and what was something that you would prefer not to be a part of this simulation?
Want to Buy Labs?
Are you searching for online exam help? Our take my online take-examine experts will save you all the stress you’re taking to remedy exams online. Our exam helper will guide you with the most accurate solution in your online exam preparations. We endorse you are seeking a recommendation from our online exam helper to find out the right course for clearing your take-look. Our group has supplied online exam help to many university college students in well-known global places simply because the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom, wherein university college students have received appropriate grades. So, what are you equipped for? Take this golden opportunity to excel on your take a look. Chat with us today! For custom, help email us at [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +1(657)366-7486