Download New BUSI 446 – Retailing and Category Management
Download New BUSI 446-Retailing and Category Management
For information regarding the prerequisites for this course, please refer to the Academic Course Catalog.
Given the significant proportion of GDP related to the retailing and category management industries, BUSI 446 is designed to systematically and comprehensively expose learners to the key theories, current research, and applications of retailing and category management disciplines, all of which are requisite for operating/managing successful retail business models. The elements involved include the various types of retail institutions, retail value buying/purchasing, supply chain and category management, store location, layout, and promotional display strategies. Success in the marketplace of retailing and category management relies on these elements and the ability to create value and increase customer satisfaction in the retail arena.
Measurable Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Integrate a Christian worldview into retail and category management settings.
- Analyze recent trends and important successful developments in the retail industry and category management.
- Synthesize retailing and category management theories
- Evaluate strategic marketing and supply chain options in retailing and category management.
Course Requirements Checklist
After reading the Course Syllabus and Student Expectations, the student will complete the related checklist found in the Course Overview.
Total Discussions (7)
Discussions are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, students are required to provide an original thread in response to questions provided for each forum.
Written Report Assignments (4)
Students are required to provide a Retailing Management Project Report strategy written in response to provided questions based on the course curriculum. Students will submit their business idea for approval by the Instructor. In the 4 Written Reports, the instructor will provide feedback.
Students will write one final report that includes the edited versions of the 4 Written Reports based on the instructor’s feedback plus their responses to unique questions provided in the Written Report: Final Assignment Instructions.
Students will provide an Essay: Integration of Faith and Learning that will describe how a retailer should operate his/her establishment ethically and biblically which can result in a favorable outcome for the organization.
There are 3 quizzes in this course. In each quiz, students will answer 50 multiple-choice questions based on the Learn material for the assigned Modules: Weeks.
Want to Purchase Course?
- Online Class Help is highly qualified university graduates with relevant subjective knowledge. Our experts can solve any problem you face regarding taking my final exam.
- From simple to complex, we cover it all in a single platform.
- If you are enrolled in multiple subjects for the online university exam.
- If you don’t have time to focus on both at the same time, sign up for a reasonable quality service. That way, you can be sure that you get the support you need in the form of hiring an expert to take the exam online. Without hesitation.